Expired Coupons

[Metro] Metro ON - Buy a minimum $5 Irresistibles product , save $5 .Ends Dec 30

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 4th, 2013 1:21 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Guru
Aug 20, 2005
10455 posts
1960 upvotes
Corleone187 wrote:
Dec 24th, 2012 10:55 am
the plu is the same as the $3, there is no use unless you want to haggle all day lol
Well, if the coupon states $5 off then that it is what they have to honour. A PLU means nothing to anyone looking at it.

I see some idiots have reported the $5 off $5 on FB so it looks like they changed it. Unfortunately, they still screwed up which is why people like me are getting $3 off $10. Arrgh. Can someone please post the $5 off $5 with the code? With these screw ups, they deserve to be taken advantage of. I guess it is probably some poor sap who got stuck working Christmas Eve and wants to go home or join the office party and isn't focused on what he is doing.
April 28th is a National Day of Mourning for those killed or injured on the job. Mourn for the dead, fight for the living. We all deserve to return home safely at night.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 27, 2007
6827 posts
1031 upvotes
the plu has to be entered by the cashier tho, in which it will return an error if u dont have more then $10 so either way u have to waste time with the cashier calling the manager and then haggling lol
Jun 15, 2011
37823 posts
5441 upvotes
Richmond Hill
They better honor it when I am going shortly. Otherwise I'll raise hell with them. I don't care if they're tired/frustrated since its Xmas Eve. The customer is always right no matter what lol.
The One and Only and Proud to be an Indian.
If I helped in any way, click that cool little "Thanks" button.
Jun 15, 2011
37823 posts
5441 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Corleone187 wrote:
Dec 24th, 2012 1:36 pm
the plu has to be entered by the cashier tho, in which it will return an error if u dont have more then $10 so either way u have to waste time with the cashier calling the manager and then haggling lol
I wouldn't mind this. Yes I am that cheap lol. I'll tell the manager I printed it this early morning and it showed up as $5 off $5 + spent.
Oct 19, 2008
4533 posts
723 upvotes
Whitby

The manager will give you $5 off.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 27, 2007
6827 posts
1031 upvotes
djemzine wrote:
Dec 24th, 2012 1:43 pm
I wouldn't mind this. Yes I am that cheap lol. I'll tell the manager I printed it this early morning and it showed up as $5 off $5 + spent.
they will probably give u the deal, the main factor is the $5 vs Haggling time with the manager tho and how much that is worth.

For me I just wanna go in, grab my stuff and leave without haggling (which can't be avoided here) lol
Dec 10, 2011
112 posts
41 upvotes
NEPEAN
Won't print for me just says the limit has been reached - never got even one :-(
Jun 15, 2011
37823 posts
5441 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Used it successfully at my local store. No issues no errors. Bought sparkling wine, some Melba toast like item and those twisties. I LOLd when the cashier said its not valid as today is not the 24th. Then she was like oops. I told her she gave me a scare heh. Flirted for a bit too lol.

I was looking for those 2/$5 Pita chips but apparently its a new item and they don't have it yet. So I complained and said why do you advertise something if you don't have it.
Dec 27, 2007
6827 posts
1031 upvotes
So u didn't have to haggle? 1 lady said they told her it was illegal and was rejected after 1/2 hour of haggling lol

I think I saw your post on FB too :lol:
Dec 10, 2011
112 posts
41 upvotes
NEPEAN
Corleone187 wrote:
Dec 24th, 2012 4:27 pm
1 lady said they told her it was illegal and was rejected after 1/2 hour of haggling lol
Send this dream woman my way please :o
Jun 15, 2011
37823 posts
5441 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Corleone187 wrote:
Dec 24th, 2012 4:27 pm
So u didn't have to haggle? 1 lady said they told her it was illegal and was rejected after 1/2 hour of haggling lol

I think I saw your post on FB too :lol:
Nope. Although on the receipt it said $3 OFF in bold on the left side but as a credit it was -5.00. I rechecked and calculated the bill and it was correct. Haha perhaps you might have :razz: . PM me if you saw what my name is on Facebook :razz:
Dec 27, 2007
6827 posts
1031 upvotes
I think I saw u wrote Metro was an Epic Fail or something? They got a lot of complaints, maybe i will try it later on after things are sorted out lol
Jun 15, 2011
37823 posts
5441 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Corleone187 wrote:
Dec 24th, 2012 4:54 pm
I think I saw u wrote Metro was an Epic Fail or something? They got a lot of complaints, maybe i will try it later on after things are sorted out lol
Haha ya that was me. I guess I could take back what I said. Probably after I use it once more :razz: . I want to get that bloody Pita Chips though. I mean why advertise something in the flyer when you don't even have it. Even if its new?
Jan 27, 2004
7189 posts
657 upvotes
so it's $5? ok..cool...
2007 - Ipod Video (TD), Ipod Shuffle (GM)
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)
Jun 15, 2011
37823 posts
5441 upvotes
Richmond Hill
kiasu wrote:
Dec 24th, 2012 10:19 pm
so it's $5? ok..cool...
Only if you have the $5 off $5+ purchases coupon.