Expired Coupons

[Metro] Metro ON - Buy a minimum $5 Irresistibles product , save $5 .Ends Dec 30

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 4th, 2013 1:21 pm
Tags:
None
Apr 19, 2005
645 posts
32 upvotes
I went to the website and it says $3 for me, so unless I use someone else's $5 one, I'm limited to $3.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 27, 2004
7189 posts
657 upvotes
but the PLU number is the same as $3 off...???
djemzine wrote:
Dec 24th, 2012 10:52 pm
Only if you have the $5 off $5+ purchases coupon.
2007 - Ipod Video (TD), Ipod Shuffle (GM)
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)
Jun 15, 2011
37821 posts
5441 upvotes
Richmond Hill
kiasu wrote:
Dec 24th, 2012 11:17 pm
but the PLU number is the same as $3 off...???
Aye but like I said on the actual bill itself, it had the $3 Off coupon description on the left hand side but on the right hand side it had the 5.00 -. I even did the calculation to ensure. When she entered the PLU code, there was no error and hence no need to call a manager.
The One and Only and Proud to be an Indian.
If I helped in any way, click that cool little "Thanks" button.
Aug 20, 2005
10455 posts
1960 upvotes
djemzine wrote:
Dec 24th, 2012 4:03 pm
I was looking for those 2/$5 Pita chips but apparently its a new item and they don't have it yet. So I complained and said why do you advertise something if you don't have it.
I got 2/$5 pita chips last time they had the coupon. So unless it is a specific flavour you are looking for, I would guess they are just something your store doesn't have.
April 28th is a National Day of Mourning for those killed or injured on the job. Mourn for the dead, fight for the living. We all deserve to return home safely at night.
Jun 15, 2011
37821 posts
5441 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Re-uploaded coupon on the first page, post #7.
Dec 10, 2011
112 posts
41 upvotes
NEPEAN
Can someone please post the full -$5.00 coupon please? Like I said mine won't even print the -$3.00
Jun 15, 2011
37821 posts
5441 upvotes
Richmond Hill
CouponWarriorTURBO wrote:
Dec 25th, 2012 8:10 am
Can someone please post the full -$5.00 coupon please? Like I said mine won't even print the -$3.00
Check the FIRST page, post #7 jeebus LOL. I didn't include the unique code to prevent hoarding. Don't you see the coupon posted at all?

I swear next person who asks the same question, I won't be so nice after all posting up coupons lol.
Dec 10, 2011
112 posts
41 upvotes
NEPEAN
djemzine wrote:
Dec 25th, 2012 9:24 am
Check the FIRST page, post #7 jeebus LOL. I didn't include the unique code to prevent hoarding. Don't you see the coupon posted at all?

I swear next person who asks the same question, I won't be so nice after all posting up coupons lol.
Yes I have printed them but don't you need the unique code to use it...? That was my question, thanks, sorry for confusion...!
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2001
1286 posts
64 upvotes
FYI - I used the $5 off $5 from earlier Dec 3 times without the unique code - no issue
Dec 10, 2011
112 posts
41 upvotes
NEPEAN
Snocow wrote:
Dec 25th, 2012 11:57 am
FYI - I used the $5 off $5 from earlier Dec 3 times without the unique code - no issue
Yes I have printed it and hope to hit all of my local metro's in town (3) and get a lot of eggs (coupon "Warrior" for a reason) :razz:
Jun 15, 2011
37821 posts
5441 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Dec 25th, 2012 12:10 pm
Yes I have printed it and hope to hit all of my local metro's in town (3) and get a lot of eggs (coupon "Warrior" for a reason) :razz:
No you don't need unique code and people like you misuse promos like this and make the stores flag it lol. Just saying. Glad you're not in the GTA lol.
Dec 10, 2011
112 posts
41 upvotes
NEPEAN
djemzine wrote:
Dec 25th, 2012 1:39 pm
No you don't need unique code and people like you misuse promos like this and make the stores flag it lol. Just saying. Glad you're not in the GTA lol.
If life was fair I wouldn't need to be a coupon warrior because I would be able to get a job. But life is not fair, jobs are handed out to incompetent family members and friends of employers, therefore I have to stretch my family's budget to impossible lengths. I assure you, the store still makes money. :twisted:
Banned
Aug 8, 2012
1115 posts
83 upvotes
Dallas, Texas.
Dec 25th, 2012 2:31 pm
If life was fair I wouldn't need to be a coupon warrior because I would be able to get a job. But life is not fair, jobs are handed out to incompetent family members and friends of employers, therefore I have to stretch my family's budget to impossible lengths. I assure you, the store still makes money. :twisted:
I have no problem with this.
Deal Expert
Apr 30, 2003
24043 posts
4127 upvotes
Toronto
"people like you" ... :O

naughty djem... bad! bad! bad! ;)

I think this thread's original intended purpose was to point out that you can still get those $5 coupons. Since I only heard of one person getting it (djem) and no one else it seems to me that it was a fluke, and any intended reproduction of said coupon (without unique code) would constitute as coupon fraud. I'd advice against printing djem's coupon guys, if we want to continue having coupons like this. They pulled this one too fast maybe because they dont want it being used.
Jun 15, 2011
37821 posts
5441 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Fantaz wrote:
Dec 25th, 2012 4:27 pm
"people like you" ... :O

naughty djem... bad! bad! bad! ;)

I think this thread's original intended purpose was to point out that you can still get those $5 coupons. Since I only heard of one person getting it (djem) and no one else it seems to me that it was a fluke, and any intended reproduction of said coupon (without unique code) would constitute as coupon fraud. I'd advice against printing djem's coupon guys, if we want to continue having coupons like this. They pulled this one too fast maybe because they dont want it being used.
Lol. I didn't mean it in a bad way. All I was saying is that if the misuse goes to the extent as it did with the first time this coupon came out, Metro will be swift again to constitute this as fraud and be wary of customers using it at Metro locations. Hence why I didn't post my coupon with the unique coupon code. I.e. if I did, then when I use it, I'll be rejected.

Hence its a YMMV for those who print out the coupon that I posted up earlier.