Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Metro

Free 50 Airmiles for adding airmiles number to Metro Account, Expires Dec 26

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 23rd, 2018 12:30 am
Aug 5, 2018
566 posts
872 upvotes

[Metro] Free 50 Airmiles for adding airmiles number to Metro Account, Expires Dec 26

https://www.airmiles.ca/arrow/Splash?sp ... cale=en_CA

The deal link is here.

I'm not quite sure how this deal works. (and I may have already screwed up.)

What I recommend is:
1. If you havn't got a Metro account, go to metro.ca and sign up using your email.

2. Go to the above deal link, and click sign in now.
Doing this will get you a specific deal URL link with code "50" at the end.
Presumably, you need to click through this link with the code "50" in order to get the deal.

(I didn't go through the link, and just added my airmiles number on regular metro.ca, and I may not be getting the 50 miles.)

3.Input your airmiles information.
Then it would say "Your card has been successfully added to your account." with the URL back to normal.

It is uncertain that existing accounts with airmiles linked would be able to get this deal.
The terms say no, but it's worth a try by removing and adding a card again through the link.

Terms:
*Offer valid from Sunday, December 23 - Wednesday December 26, 2018 for customers, who have not already linked their AIR MILES Card to their metro.ca account or My Metro app for the first time. Offer subject to change without notice. Limit of one Bonus offer per AIR MILES® Collector Number. Bonus Miles will be posted to your Collector Number within 4-6 weeks.
1 reply
Aug 14, 2012
428 posts
430 upvotes
North Vancouver
FWIW. Did this back in March or May, from BC, where there are no metros... it did not work automatically, but when I live chatted CSR they gave it to me no problem.