Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Metro

[ON] Redeem 95 air miles cash get 50 bonus air miles

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 10th, 2017 4:14 pm
Deal Expert
Jul 23, 2007
17434 posts
12785 upvotes
Toronto

[Metro] [ON] Redeem 95 air miles cash get 50 bonus air miles

Unless I'm not reading the flyer correctly, you'll get 50 bonus air miles when you redeem 95 cash miles at Metro in Ontario this week
Last time around it was only available for 3 days (Fri, Sat, Sun) but now it's all week Thurs to Wed (one redemption per collector per day)

https://www.metro.ca/en

http://www.redflagdeals.com/flyers/metr ... 017-80704/
55 replies
Mar 7, 2009
659 posts
260 upvotes
Ottawa
students get 10% discount on Tuesday & Thursday
you can also redeem for $10 GC
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
58648 posts
24637 upvotes
smartiesummer wrote: students get 10% discount on Tuesday & Thursday
All Metro give student discounts or those near schools?

I just availed of my discount yesterday since my id had no expiration.
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2008
2932 posts
1523 upvotes
North York
I thought only the Spadina and Bloor location and I thought only Tuesday and Wednesday. Not Thursday because that is the first day of the flyer. I know my local metro does not do any student discount.
Deal Addict
May 20, 2009
1524 posts
1167 upvotes
Mississauga
is it for one time 95 points to $10 deal, or you can get as many $10 GCs as you want?
PM $13/30 days, 250MB, 100Min with unlimited incoming/30d
Sep 27, 2004
898 posts
214 upvotes
Did anyone else receive below offer from Metro via email? I'm assuming I can't stack with the flyer offer...

Metro.PNG

*75 Bonus offer applies to each qualifying AIR MILES® Cash in-store redemption of 190 Reward Miles ($20) or more made in a single transaction from the AIR MILES® Cash balance ofnyour AIR MILES® Collector Account at participating Metro locations in Ontario (excluding Thunder Bay) between January 12th and January 18th, 2017. Offer subject to change without notice. Limit of one Bonus offer per Collector Account per day. Bonus Miles will be credited to your AIR MILES® Collector Account within 4-6 weeks. Use Miles in the Cash balance of your AIR MILES® Collector Account in store in increments of 95 Reward Miles for an equivalent of $10 towards purchases at participating AIR MILES® Partner locations to a maximum of $750 per day. Visit airmiles.ca/cash to learn more. You must have accumulated suf cient Cash Miles in your AIR MILES® Collector Account in order to use Miles towards in-store purchases. All Rewards offered are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the AIR MILES Reward Program, are subject to change and may be withdrawn without notice. For complete details, visit airmiles.ca. ®/TM Trademarks of AIR MILES International Trading B.V. used under license by LoyaltyOne, Co. and Metro Ontario Inc.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
9315 posts
7703 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Limit of one Air Miles bonus offer per collector number PER DAY. Starts today. Run !!!

gardener28 wrote: is it for one time 95 points to $10 deal, or you can get as many $10 GCs as you want?
Dec 18, 2006
437 posts
428 upvotes
They also have an offer for 100 miles back if you are redeeming for the first time

**Extra 50 Bonus offer applies to the first qualifying AIR MILES® Cash in-store redemption of 95 Reward Miles ($10) or more made in a single transaction from the AIR MILES® Cash balance of your AIR MILES® Collector Account at participating Metro locations in Ontario (excluding Thunder Bay) between January 12th and January 18th, 2017. Offer subject to change without notice. Limit of one Bonus offer per Collector Account. Bonus Miles will be credited to your AIR MILES® Collector Account within 4-6 weeks.
Sep 15, 2008
316 posts
45 upvotes
Toronto
codex wrote: Did anyone else receive below offer from Metro via email? I'm assuming I can't stack with the flyer offer...

Metro.PNG

*75 Bonus offer applies to each qualifying AIR MILES® Cash in-store redemption of 190 Reward Miles ($20) or more made in a single transaction from the AIR MILES® Cash balance ofnyour AIR MILES® Collector Account at participating Metro locations in Ontario (excluding Thunder Bay) between January 12th and January 18th, 2017. Offer subject to change without notice. Limit of one Bonus offer per Collector Account per day. Bonus Miles will be credited to your AIR MILES® Collector Account within 4-6 weeks. Use Miles in the Cash balance of your AIR MILES® Collector Account in store in increments of 95 Reward Miles for an equivalent of $10 towards purchases at participating AIR MILES® Partner locations to a maximum of $750 per day. Visit airmiles.ca/cash to learn more. You must have accumulated suf cient Cash Miles in your AIR MILES® Collector Account in order to use Miles towards in-store purchases. All Rewards offered are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the AIR MILES Reward Program, are subject to change and may be withdrawn without notice. For complete details, visit airmiles.ca. ®/TM Trademarks of AIR MILES International Trading B.V. used under license by LoyaltyOne, Co. and Metro Ontario Inc.
yes got the same email. So now i'm confused. Which is it?? If you redeem 95 you get 50 but if you redeem 190 you get only 75 BAM? Weird.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
9315 posts
7703 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Anyone know if I can redeem the Air Miles for gift cards at Metro?
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
58648 posts
24637 upvotes
If I am set on dream, will this be credited to my cash portion?
Deal Fanatic
Jun 3, 2008
8405 posts
4690 upvotes
Depends on the location.

The Metro at 777 Bay (Bay/College) is 10% off for Students on Wednesdays. It's very busy on that day.

Fine print says Ryerson, UofT and George Brown College, but in practice they take any university student card (I've seen Waterloo, Western, etc.).
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
9315 posts
7703 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
You can only redeem cash miles for Metro cashback.

alanbrenton wrote: If I am set on dream, will this be credited to my cash portion?
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
58648 posts
24637 upvotes
SoroSuub1 wrote: Depends on the location.

The Metro at 777 Bay (Bay/College) is 10% off for Students on Wednesdays. It's very busy on that day.

Fine print says Ryerson, UofT and George Brown College, but in practice they take any university student card (I've seen Waterloo, Western, etc.).
Does the Sobey's in the same building offer student discount?
Deal Fanatic
Feb 13, 2003
5408 posts
6418 upvotes
alanbrenton wrote: If I am set on dream, will this be credited to my cash portion?
I'm pretty sure it will be go to whatever you set it to, just like earning normal air miles.
get what is cheap, not what you need :lol:
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
58648 posts
24637 upvotes
BB88 wrote: I'm pretty sure it will be go to whatever you set it to, just like earning normal air miles.
I get what whatadeal meant. I think we can only use cash miles to get $10 off our grocery so only those airmiles accounts I have that have 95 cash miles can be used.

I have around 7 accounts opened when airmiles was paying us to search using the yahoo toolbar. Haha.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 8, 2006
5666 posts
656 upvotes
Toronto
Hmm didn't know you could do GC as well. Will go get 1 a day (only have approx 400 anyways).

Nevermind... Surprised I have over 700
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2007
2866 posts
2201 upvotes
Ottawa
WhatADeal! wrote: Anyone know if I can redeem the Air Miles for gift cards at Metro?
I did this before, bought $100 gift card and $10 groceries, redeemed $50 air miles and the rest by credit card, so technically their system allows you to redeem cash air miles to pay for gift card. It could be YMMV, depends on the cashier to let you or not.
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2009
3155 posts
1869 upvotes
WhatADeal! wrote: Anyone know if I can redeem the Air Miles for gift cards at Metro?
It is against their policy (written on the fine print on the Gift Card stand, and the Metro Air Mile Redemption site), but depends on the cashier.

Generally, I find that as long as I at least partially pay with another payment method, there is no problem.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)