• May 25th, 2015 5:54 pm
Tags:
None
Dec 4, 2004
417 posts
147 upvotes
GTA

Metrolinx Technical Test

I got called in for a technical test for a position I applied for at Metrolinx (GO Transit). The job title is "Project Coordinator - Multi-Modal Infrastructure." Has anyone been through one of these and can shed some insight into it. The lady that called would only say that the test was job specific.
8 replies
Oct 11, 2011
1 posts
SCARBOROUGH
how did you do on a test what question do they ask. do you remember anyof them
Jun 1, 2013
1 posts
Aything, anybody? ...about the test...Please some input, any particular questions?
Feb 25, 2014
1 posts
Hi,
Could anyone provide me with some details about the test you had with metrolinx, as I have the exact same technical test coming up soon,
Your feed back is appreciated,
Cheers,
Bobby
Apr 30, 2013
262 posts
24 upvotes
Toronto
Looks like you are all on your own. Isn't that the point :)
Dec 27, 2013
34 posts
TORONTO
anyone going to answer? ... i also have a technical test next week for a proj. coord. position
Deal Addict
Nov 13, 2010
3806 posts
185 upvotes
Scarborough
Learn some basic definitions.......how to define any process, in whatever category your job is.

for example, define project management, what are the roles of various involved parties, etc.
What does a coordinator do? How do they deal with everyone involved? What's the beginning or end, etc? What are processes in project management?

I don't know, never wrote these tests for anyone, but a technical test would involve definitions, case scenarios, and examples.

Brush up on those I guess......
Note: I do not work for any transit system.
May 24, 2015
1 posts
Hey _dc_
did you end up writing the Metrolinx Technical Test ?
I have the same test this Thursday
Please let me know
Thanks
× < >