Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2001
2497 posts
388 upvotes
Ajax

Mexico Horror Stories

Came across this site after seeing a link posted on the Star.
basically it's a collection of tourist horror stories in Mexico.

here's a few samples:

Ive been to cancun twice and i saw the exact same thing happen. me and my friends were walking the beach after leaving the clubs and saw a group of people standing around someone on the ground. story was, a kid was in the ocean and went under. a us marine that was there vacationing, pulled the kid out of the water and starting giving him cpr. while he was doing that the federales showed up and put their guns to the marine and told him to stop giving cpr and let the kid die. i couldnt sleep all week after seeing that. the way that country is run is terrifying. down there if you have health insurance, you wear a bracelett that shows it, if you dont have that bracelett on, they just assume watch you die. we all made sure those braceletts never came off when we were there. i will never go to mexico again.

My girlfriend and I went to Cancun for her 50th birthday last year. We stayed at the Royal Islander, which was right next to the Oasis. We sat at the pool bar on Tuesday, and ordered a drink, neither my girlfriend nor I remember getting out of the pool or how we got to our room. (This was after having one drink, and we're 50, not in our 20's). I woke up several hours later in my room. Thank the good Lord. My hands were tingling and I vomited all night, I was unable to function until 2 in the afternoon and went down to report it to the manager, which he said happens all the time. But to this day I don't know what happened or if we were drugged. But I thank God that we are here to talk about it.

Something to ponder before choosing Mexico

Here's the link to the website.

http://www.mexicovacationawareness.com/mexicostory.html
4 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2007
2758 posts
858 upvotes
Whitby
And they wake up in a bathtub full of ice and their kidneys are GONE!
It's pronounced Throat Wobbler Mangrove
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2001
2497 posts
388 upvotes
Ajax
No, that happens in Rexdale.
May 17, 2009
241 posts
7 upvotes
PETERBOROUGH
Oh wow. some of those stories re horrible!
" Losers always whine about trying their best; Winners go home and **** the prom queen.." :D
Deal Guru
Oct 3, 2006
10493 posts
793 upvotes
Toronto
The first story is just ridiculous. Why would they do that?!