Deal Expert
May 10, 2005
27893 posts
3944 upvotes
Ottawa
rajojomanik wrote:
Aug 13th, 2017 7:16 am
Update...

I just got back from our cruise through Miami with Carnival Vista.

We flew into FLL, rented a car and stayed for a day in FLL. Our group of 10 (2 vans) drove to Miami the next day and dropped them off at the port, we then returned to vans to Miami airport car rental depot. We were prepared to take a taxi but noticed that there were shuttle services from the rental depot to the port of Miami. We rented through Alamo but saw other company shuttle services as well.

On the return flight we took a shuttle service from the port of Miami to FLL, it was maybe an 30mins ride. The service we used was MJS Transportation but there are a number of services available you can use.
Glad it worked out for you.
'Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional minority, and rabidly promoted by unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds the proposition that it is possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.' Anonymous
Penalty Box
Feb 9, 2003
16151 posts
1692 upvotes
Langley
Sorry I didn't see this sooner... could have told you that Alamo/National does have a shuttle between port and MIA. I've used it several times in the last few years.
[OP]
Jan 14, 2007
370 posts
57 upvotes
Toronto
i6s1 wrote:
Aug 14th, 2017 12:40 am
Sorry I didn't see this sooner... could have told you that Alamo/National does have a shuttle between port and MIA. I've used it several times in the last few years.
it's all good, you live and learn.