Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Michaels

Michaels Coupons

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 30th, 2009 4:39 pm
Nov 26, 2003
386 posts
51 upvotes

[Michaels] Michaels Coupons

Source: E-mail from Michael's ( Sign-up on the website to receive these via e-mail) You do not have to sign up to use these coupons though...

States "Reproductions not accepted" - Received via e-mail - print out & use

"I can get these with my Newspaper - they have them every week"... Not all of us receive these in our paper

"Everything at Michaels is over-priced - these coupons are no deal" "Why don't they just lower the prices instead of offering these garbage coupons" - Not all Items are available elsewhere for cheaper and most places don't give you the option of using a coupon...

" The item I want is on sale.... I can't use the coupon to buy the over-priced item" - Either buy it on sale or wait until next week and use the next coupon...

I Hope this clears up everyone's questions/complaints B]
96 replies
Deal Fanatic
Dec 19, 2005
7772 posts
1025 upvotes
Waterloo
Mysteryshopper wrote: I know you guys missed harassing me~ Thank you to Sassysue for taking the abuse last week :lol:

[IMG]http://content.mkt912.com/ra/2009/03/13 ... pon-40.gif[/IMG]

Just to Clear this up for everyone ( Since the questions are asked every time I post these...)

Source: E-mail from Michael's ( Sign-up on the website to receive these via e-mail) You do not have to sign up to use these coupons though...

States "Reproductions not accepted" - Received via e-mail - print out & use

"I can get these with my Newspaper - they have them every week"... Not all of us receive these in our paper

"Everything at Michaels is over-priced - these coupons are no deal" - Not all Items are available elsewhere for cheaper...

" The item I want is on sale.... I can't use the coupon to buy the over-priced item" - Either buy it on sale or wait until next week and use the next coupon...

I Hope this clears up everyone's questions/complaints about the Michael's coupons... LOL

Oh sush lol
Nov 26, 2003
386 posts
51 upvotes
3weddings wrote: OP how about you re title this and we do the same as the Staples thread?

Thanks 3weddings! ~ I've changed the title & that is what we will do from now on...

Funny enough - I never received this coupon - Maybe we'll get more 50% coupons this way.
Jul 16, 2005
30 posts
Toronto
TY Mysteryshopper and 3weddings for sharing these coupons.

Been looking for these in my flyers to purchase higher end paint brushes (they make for great alt to expensive MAC makeup brushes).

Thanks again!
Oct 31, 2002
469 posts
7 upvotes
whats a member and how do they check?
Nov 26, 2003
386 posts
51 upvotes
busakap wrote: whats a member and how do they check?
I don't think it matters - I think a "member" is someone who signs up for the newsletter. Unless you know something different 3weddings?
Deal Addict
Oct 11, 2007
2270 posts
69 upvotes
Hey I didn't get a 50% off in my e-mail! Thanks!
Deal Fanatic
Dec 19, 2005
7772 posts
1025 upvotes
Waterloo
i luv winton for there cake supplies with stands ect it makes it below wholesale costs sinse i own my own business this is useful thanks
Deal Addict
Jul 4, 2003
4772 posts
42 upvotes
thanks for the 50% coupon!
"Illegitimi non carborundum" --Latin Proverb
If you want to do something good for your soul, and your own sense of self-worth, help someone secretly and never tell them or anyone else, ever.
:evil: AVOID ByoLogyc products such as ByoMate!
Deal Fanatic
Dec 19, 2005
7772 posts
1025 upvotes
Waterloo
guys used it today no questions asked

i had 2 extra coupons and handed out to customers and they were shocked sinse they always get the news letters lol and they were like so great ful :D

Give back to the community such as me!
Aug 27, 2008
191 posts
31 upvotes
Thank you so much! I thought I was saving money on wedding invitation by buying a DIY kit (vs ordering them)... now with the 50% off coupon I REALLY saved on this part of the wedding planning!!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)