Students

Michener Institute for Applied Health Sciences - 2017 Admissions

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 24th, 2017 7:57 pm
May 9, 2017
14 posts
zxhy17 wrote:
May 16th, 2017 11:36 am
Mine still says check status but it's good to know that they are still sending out offers.
Mine also still says check status
Jul 10, 2012
281 posts
270 upvotes
TORONTO
All I can say is that good luck to nmtech in his future career where multiple schools are putting hundreds of MLS graduates to the work force every year let alone Michener outputs 70 something every year. Good luck with everyone's application. It is your own decision at the end of the day and you take the responsibility for it.
Oct 28, 2015
104 posts
12 upvotes
Vancouver
william90130 wrote:
May 16th, 2017 12:45 pm
All I can say is that good luck to nmtech in his future career where multiple schools are putting hundreds of MLS graduates to the work force every year let alone Michener outputs 70 something every year. Good luck with everyone's application. It is your own decision at the end of the day and you take the responsibility for it.
yup, thumbs up for Michener MLS!
Jan 23, 2016
31 posts
7 upvotes
Hamilton
For those who are interested in stepping into the applied health science career.

Do you know anything about "Pathologist Assistant" Program?

My Nurse friend recommended me to apply for this master's program next year as a replacement of Michener's competitive programs.

Any idea suggestions about this program?
May 12, 2017
7 posts
1 upvote
MasfaT197349 wrote:
May 16th, 2017 11:42 am
Mine also still says check status
Was in the same position as you guys but I emailed them about how my transcript was pending and received a reply saying they're still busy coding responses. I just checked my Join UofT -- now it shows Admitted! :D
May 10, 2017
23 posts
3 upvotes
Anyone accept the offer yet? Which programs if so?
Oct 28, 2015
104 posts
12 upvotes
Vancouver
fenicksai wrote:
May 16th, 2017 3:23 pm
For those who are interested in stepping into the applied health science career.

Do you know anything about "Pathologist Assistant" Program?

My Nurse friend recommended me to apply for this master's program next year as a replacement of Michener's competitive programs.

Any idea suggestions about this program?
Never heard of it. I do know Pathologists need assistants but didn't know there is a dedicated program for that. Let alone a master's program.

How's job prospect for this?
Jan 23, 2016
31 posts
7 upvotes
Hamilton
starting salary around 70k with secured job opportunity.

But seems harder to apply for.
May 9, 2017
14 posts
MY Join UofT just updated and I received my acceptance to Radiation Therapy!
Apr 17, 2017
26 posts
1 upvote
Mine still says check status. The wait is just really stressful..
Apr 17, 2017
26 posts
1 upvote
harknesse wrote:
May 16th, 2017 4:43 pm
Was in the same position as you guys but I emailed them about how my transcript was pending and received a reply saying they're still busy coding responses. I just checked my Join UofT -- now it shows Admitted! :D
Hi, after the acceptance, was there a check mark beside your U of T final transcript on the check status page?
May 12, 2017
7 posts
1 upvote
zxhy17 wrote:
May 17th, 2017 11:43 am
Hi, after the acceptance, was there a check mark beside your U of T final transcript on the check status page?
Nope, still no check mark beside that. For the other ones, still checkmark + not yet reviewed. From the email I sent yesterday, they said they were too busy coding the results to update the Join UofT page, but results should be out in 1-2 days.
Apr 17, 2017
26 posts
1 upvote
harknesse wrote:
May 17th, 2017 11:55 am
Nope, still no check mark beside that. For the other ones, still checkmark + not yet reviewed. From the email I sent yesterday, they said they were too busy coding the results to update the Join UofT page, but results should be out in 1-2 days.
Thanks!
May 9, 2017
6 posts
Does anyone know where to transfer the non-refundable despite to U of T for the join programs? or where to pick up the vulnerable sectors check forms?
May 11, 2017
3 posts
Has anyone received an actual acceptance letter in the mail?