Students

Michener Institute for Applied Health Sciences - 2017 Admissions

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 1st, 2017 3:52 pm
Apr 11, 2016
70 posts
10 upvotes
Another round of offers went out yesterday. Finally off of the waiting list!
Jan 23, 2016
34 posts
9 upvotes
Hamilton
unbelievable that I received an offer from MLS program on July 7th. This is already the 4th round offer release and I am so grateful. See you guys this September at Michener!
Jun 4, 2017
6 posts
13 upvotes
Congratulations you two! See you in September, I'm in MLS too :)
May 3, 2017
4 posts
Hey all!
So I have a little bit of a dilemma and was wondering if I could get some opinions on choosing between respiratory therapy, diagnostic cytology and ... nursing.
May 9, 2017
7 posts
Hey guys! Anyone know if there is a Michener Respiratory Therapy group on Facebook for those starting this September?
May 13, 2017
7 posts
Hey everyone, did anyone attend the webinar on Thursday Jul 27? I wasn't able to attend. Does anyone know how to get their student card then since this information was presented during the webinar. Any help would be great! Thanks!
Jul 29, 2017
1 posts
Hi Wendy,

To get your student card you can either:

1) email a photo of yourself (No sunglasses or hats) to success@michener.ca. In the email include your preferred name, student # And program. Pick it up at orientation. The front desk will direct you.

2) wait til orientation and take a picture for it there. Please note there will be a line up
Jul 29, 2017
2 posts
Hi everyone!

I was trying to fill in the tuition deferral form today but I'm not sure what my Michener email is. Does anyone know if they sent us any information regarding our Michener emails?

Thanks!
May 13, 2017
7 posts
Decas798 wrote:
Jul 30th, 2017 3:07 pm
Hi Wendy,

To get your student card you can either:

1) email a photo of yourself (No sunglasses or hats) to success@michener.ca. In the email include your preferred name, student # And program. Pick it up at orientation. The front desk will direct you.

2) wait til orientation and take a picture for it there. Please note there will be a line up

Hi Decas798, thanks for the help! Appreciate it!
Jan 23, 2016
34 posts
9 upvotes
Hamilton
For all 2017 students:

Are we supposed to attend the orientation on both days (Aug 30th and 31st) or we can choose either day based on our own schedule?

I am not quite sure about this.

If anyone can help me clarity the orientation requirements?
Oct 16, 2015
6 posts
1 upvote
Norval, ON
TianHe wrote:
Jul 30th, 2017 5:29 pm
Hi everyone!

I was trying to fill in the tuition deferral form today but I'm not sure what my Michener email is. Does anyone know if they sent us any information regarding our Michener emails?

Thanks!
I emailed the Registrar's Office about this and they said that we can use our personal email on the form since we don't have a Michener email set up yet!
Apr 11, 2016
70 posts
10 upvotes
fenicksai wrote:
Jul 31st, 2017 10:35 am
For all 2017 students:

Are we supposed to attend the orientation on both days (Aug 30th and 31st) or we can choose either day based on our own schedule?

I am not quite sure about this.

If anyone can help me clarity the orientation requirements?
Both days are required. It says so on the website.
Jan 23, 2016
34 posts
9 upvotes
Hamilton
KPanOpto wrote:
Jul 31st, 2017 11:19 am
Both days are required. It says so on the website.
Thanks for your information. I will set aside time for that.
Jul 29, 2017
2 posts
santoro17 wrote:
Jul 31st, 2017 11:13 am
I emailed the Registrar's Office about this and they said that we can use our personal email on the form since we don't have a Michener email set up yet!
Thats what I ended up doing! Thanks for your response! :)
Aug 29, 2016
12 posts
North York, ON
To those who were accepted, May I inquire about your cGPA and semester GPA? I really need to understand the overall competitiveness of these programs.

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)