Students

Michener Institute for Applied Health Sciences - 2018 Admissions

May 8, 2018
44 posts
16 upvotes
aleetorontodc wrote:
Jun 5th, 2018 3:57 pm
Just wondering, what have you done with your chiropody offer?
Hey ! I got accepted to Chiropody and waitlisted for Ultrasound initially! I rejected chiropody. Got accepted to Ultrasound today. If you didnt get accepted please dont give up! you can do it ! I also want to share my gpa with all of you so you have an idea of what they are looking for because no one would tell me when I wanted to know ! My cumulative GPA was 3.73, my sub was 3.86 . I did really well on the interview because I wasnt stressed at all ! thats only because I thought to myself that I have other options if this doesnt work out ! dont get discouraged and good luck :)
May 15, 2018
13 posts
8 upvotes
I wonder if they'll send an email tell us we're still waitlisted or if we won't hear from them until we get accepted or rejected officially. This is so frustrating. I would love to know my place on the waitlist!!
Jun 4, 2018
2 posts
Did anyone get off the waitlist for chiropody today? If not, some programs must not have been emailed out today!
Jun 4, 2018
2 posts
LittleStitous wrote:
Jun 5th, 2018 5:20 pm
Did anyone on the waitlist for chiropody hear back? I didn't get anything today :(
I did not get an email about chiropody either!
May 2, 2018
52 posts
20 upvotes
Hello Everyone, I got accepted into the Chiropody program! Thanks everyone in the forum for the support. Wish everyone all the best!
May 15, 2018
13 posts
8 upvotes
Did you receive your email after 5pm? I have no idea when end of day is. I'm waitlisted for MLS and so scared/disappointed honestly.
May 2, 2018
52 posts
20 upvotes
AnaU41709 wrote:
Jun 5th, 2018 6:00 pm
Did you receive your email after 5pm? I have no idea when end of day is. I'm waitlisted for MLS and so scared/disappointed honestly.
It says 1.30pm. I hadn't checked my email until just before my post in the forum.
May 10, 2018
7 posts
Dont hold your breath for CVP waitlist. It barely moves if ever.

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)