Students

Michener Institute for Applied Health Sciences - 2018 Admissions

May 1, 2018
51 posts
20 upvotes
Hey so those of us getting OSAP, has your funding been released yet?

Its suppose to be released by Setp 5th but my balance hasn't changed in Micheners Self Serve yet. They say you have to pay the balance by Sept 7? I wonder whats gonna happen with OSAP.
May 1, 2018
51 posts
20 upvotes
Just orientation and the first four days of classes.

On the bright side, you got in! Congrats!
Sep 16, 2018
1 posts
TrueNorthEast wrote:
Jul 11th, 2018 3:03 am
Anyone do the Exam for the online course AP807? And have any tips for it?
Hi true north. Trust this msg finds you well. Have you taken the final exam for AP807? I have to take exam next month. Would you be able to guide me ?

Thank you
Mar 9, 2016
84 posts
43 upvotes
I'm really interested in the cardiac perfusion program. Recent biology and psychology graduate with OR experience working as a patient attendant. I graduated with a 3.6 GPA. Do I have a shot at getting in?
May 10, 2018
15 posts
4 upvotes
Sorry for bumping this thread, but does anyone here have any idea how the online course AP601 (Anatomy and Physiology for Health Care Professionals) is like?
I'm thinking of taking this as part of applying for the Diagnostic Cytology program, and I want to know how hard is it for someone who already has some pre-existing knowledge in physiology (took physiology courses in undergraduate education).
Nov 11, 2018
1 posts
I'm thinking about applying to ultrasound for next year. I don't know if my gpa is competitive enough, do you mind telling me what your gpa was?
Oct 9, 2018
6 posts
How competitive is it to get into Cardiovascular Perfusion? Any stats? Thank you
Dec 5, 2018
1 posts
cryptopreneur wrote:
Apr 11th, 2018 12:55 pm
Interview emails are official out guys.

Got interview invites for Cardiovascular Perfusion, Ultrasound, and Diagnostic Cytology.
Just wondering, what was your cGPA going in? and how was the MMI like? :)
Mar 2, 2018
6 posts
1 upvote
KimN98464 wrote:
Nov 12th, 2018 7:37 pm
I'm thinking about applying to ultrasound for next year. I don't know if my gpa is competitive enough, do you mind telling me what your gpa was?
I had a cGPA of approximately 3.7 on the OMSAS scale and I did pretty well on the MMI (80%) and I was wait-listed for Ultrasound. Ended up going into MLS, but let's just say it's PRETTY competitive