Students

Michener Institute for Applied Health Sciences - 2019 Admissions

Jan 28, 2020
3 posts
2 upvotes
OwnsE87151 wrote: I'm currently a first year chiropody student and I had a cgpa of 3.25ish but I killed the MMIs. I'd suggest that if your gpa is lower then really work on your MMI skills because it can really set you apart!! Goodluck!!
Any tips on MMI that found really helped you?? :)
Apr 9, 2019
13 posts
11 upvotes
MGN123 wrote: Any tips on MMI that found really helped you?? :)
I watched alot of youtube videos about how to answer MMI type questions. I also bought a couple of MMI help books which were also really helpful because they teach you how you approach MMI type questions. I'd highly recommand BeMo's Multiple Mini Interview on amazon. Good luck for your interviews!! Just stay calm and remember the MMI graders know you guys are nervous and all they want is for you to give an answer and be able to rationalize your answer.
Apr 28, 2020
27 posts
12 upvotes
Maurav123 wrote: Hi everyone, I just got an offer for ultrasound today so they are still sending them out!
Hi!! I've applied this year and I was wondering what your GPA was? I would really appreciate your answer!
Jul 17, 2020
1 posts
Hi, I was wondering what your GPA was if you don’t mind telling me? I am thinking of applying to CVP thanks!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)