• May 14th, 2014 3:34 pm
Tags:
None
Jul 28, 2005
518 posts
24 upvotes
Mississauga

Michener Programs: Accepted, Wait Listed or Rejected

This is a dedicated Michener thread for all programs so as not to fill up the MLT thread with this off topic stuff.

I'll begin:

Applied for Respiratory Therapy - MMI on Fri April 29 @ 10:45am
Status - waiting in limbo.

Post away!
For quicker correspondence contact: molexir@gmail.com
shubjero wrote:
Feb 9th, 2010 2:24 am
Still a decent deal for those who want (insert item of choice) now and cant time travel...
najibs wrote:
Apr 19th, 2008 3:05 am
... you have no idea what the heck you're talking about. If you ever owned a real ... maybe you'd learn to appreciate them and not make useless statements.
HI-ROLLA wrote:
Jun 9th, 2011 8:52 pm
ignorant comments... if you have nothing constructive to add don't reply.
332 replies
May 3, 2011
1 posts
1 upvote
BRAMPTON
Chiropody - Heard nothing.... and just very anxious as I've probably checked every 10min during the day
May 3, 2011
3 posts
WATERLOO
Applied For: Chiropody

I know there are other posts saying they havent heard anything, but just thought I would let others know I havent heard anything to help those that are anxious!
May 3, 2011
3 posts
SCARBOROUGH
I applied for Chiropody and still haven't heard anything! My life is consumed with checking my emails!!
Jun 24, 2010
89 posts
4 upvotes
Applied: Radiation Therapy

I haven't heard anything yet. I don't know what website to check, but I've been constantly logging into my UofT account to see if I got accepted yet... But nothing yet!
May 3, 2011
3 posts
SCARBOROUGH
Does anyone know how many people got invited to the MMI? I know they said they received a record ~2899 applications this year, but I'm assuming that could mean one person applying to more than one program.
Jun 24, 2010
89 posts
4 upvotes
I thought there was approximately 600 people in the interviews (assuming everyone applied to 1 program).

I calculated approximately 8 people per colour, multiplied by 3 (for each day), multiplied by 6 days.

I think that's right... lol
Jan 29, 2009
601 posts
77 upvotes
I received offers of acceptance from the Medical Lab Sciences program and the Diagnostic Cytology program. Have to decide which one now!
Jun 24, 2010
89 posts
4 upvotes
What does an acceptance and waitlist email look like??? :cheesygri
[OP]
Jul 28, 2005
518 posts
24 upvotes
Mississauga
la_mayo wrote:
May 4th, 2011 10:37 pm
I thought there was approximately 600 people in the interviews (assuming everyone applied to 1 program).

I calculated approximately 8 people per colour, multiplied by 3 (for each day), multiplied by 6 days.

I think that's right... lol

I calculated 8 or 9 per colour (4) multiplied 3 (from you) multiplied 6 days = 768 or 864 (wow that's a lot!)

I wonder if other schools have this level of competitiveness for their programs?
For quicker correspondence contact: molexir@gmail.com
shubjero wrote:
Feb 9th, 2010 2:24 am
Still a decent deal for those who want (insert item of choice) now and cant time travel...
najibs wrote:
Apr 19th, 2008 3:05 am
... you have no idea what the heck you're talking about. If you ever owned a real ... maybe you'd learn to appreciate them and not make useless statements.
HI-ROLLA wrote:
Jun 9th, 2011 8:52 pm
ignorant comments... if you have nothing constructive to add don't reply.
Jun 24, 2010
89 posts
4 upvotes
molexir wrote:
May 4th, 2011 10:49 pm
I calculated 8 or 9 per colour (4) multiplied 3 (from you) multiplied 6 days = 768 or 864 (wow that's a lot!)

I wonder if other schools have this level of competitiveness for their programs?

This is making me even more nervous. ughhh! haha
Aug 16, 2008
255 posts
6 upvotes
for those of you who are waitlisted, how much did you guys talk during the interview? had you guys been given a lot of cues or just talked straight through?
× < >