Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Microplay

Hottest Xbox one S, PS4 Pro Black Friday In store only

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 24th, 2017 5:46 pm
Jul 13, 2007
427 posts
405 upvotes
Vancouver
Leverage wrote: Would be nice to add "In Store Only" to title.

Basically ends up being ON, QC and Prince Albert, SK (lol) only.
"Prince Albert" .......

giggity.....

Are you trying to multitask? Winking Face
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2006
2171 posts
874 upvotes
For the 1tb version, it seems to say 100$ off in the picture on top of the promotions page but further down it says 50$off to make it 399.99.
It is currently already selling for 379.99 so if so it's not a flaming deal for 1th :( I wonder which is the correct promotion value.
May 30, 2011
367 posts
565 upvotes
strippedaway wrote: The bundle for Sunset Overdrive came with a white original Xbox One. However, the picture for this promotion is definitely an S. It's probably just a misprint missing the 'S'.
The product description doesn't includes the S.

The picture of the xbox one box doesn't includes the S.

I think it is safe to assume that this isn't for the S.

[Edit]It seems that the Xbone One S doesn't have the S on most older boxes. Forget what i said :P[/Edit]
Mar 3, 2011
248 posts
53 upvotes
Damn that PRO is a good deal. But sadly no microplay on the east coast :(
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2015
3427 posts
1901 upvotes
Montreal, QC
there's only 3 stores left in Montréal. good luck hunting and lining up
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2012
1176 posts
922 upvotes
sumtimw0ng wrote: there's only 3 stores left in Montréal. good luck hunting and lining up
videotron stores have microplay sections.
Nov 4, 2013
258 posts
232 upvotes
North York, ON
Just found out that you are able to pre-order (reserve) the PS4 Pro units BEFORE black friday for PICKUP.

Stipulation is that you have to complete the pre-order in person and pay the deposit. You can even put a hold on the items you want to buy with the gift card on Friday.

Good Luck, there aren't many units left at the Newmarket location.
Oct 27, 2012
78 posts
16 upvotes
Toronto
Tbh...I have a Microplay close by and I still prefer Ebgames deal if you have a ps4 to turn in.

Microplay gives 150$ credit for the slim
Ebgames gives 200$ credit for the slim.

Turns out to be almost the same when you factor in taxes savings, but right now instead of a GC + you get a digital copy of Horizon Zero Dawn.

I find the EBGames deal way better.
Jan 21, 2016
424 posts
291 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Does anyone know of other Microplay promotions for Black Friday? Specifically any deals on games? Pondering what to spend the $75 on if I bite.
Nov 4, 2013
258 posts
232 upvotes
North York, ON
lubs2001 wrote: Does anyone know of other Microplay promotions for Black Friday? Specifically any deals on games? Pondering what to spend the $75 on if I bite.
They have DS4 Controllers at $50 and most games at $50 as well (to match EB Games). If you pre-order and tell them what you want to spend the gift card on, they will hold the stock for you for the Controllers/Games as well. Pretty good service imo.
Jan 24, 2010
67 posts
7 upvotes
Brampton
Man, I wish this wasn't in-store only. No locations in NB. :-(
Mar 22, 2012
181 posts
48 upvotes
BROSSARD
Im undecided between this and the wal-mart deal...also waiting for Amazon PS4 deal...god damn!!!

PS4 under 300$ was my budget:)
Deal Guru
Jan 30, 2006
14641 posts
3365 upvotes
Vancouver
St1fl3rR wrote: Correct me if I’m wrong but OG Xbox one never came in white? Many sites and places advertising different bundles as Xbox one S without the S on the box.

Therefor I’m pretty sure this is the S version and a super hot deal!
Just for everyones info purposes. I bought a white Xbox one S , 2tb on the weekend. Staff was so confused because the box has no S on it. Only says Xbox one. Weird. But I'm returning it lol buyer's remorse. I already have a Xbox one but limited HDD.
Mar 22, 2012
181 posts
48 upvotes
BROSSARD
You can also spend the 75$ gift card on PS STORE or Xbox live money card....I always does this with stupid gift card that I get or win from shitty store
Jan 5, 2017
322 posts
114 upvotes
VanceMendoza wrote: If you get a Switch at Shoppers Drug Mart on a 20x day you get enough points to spend $143 (points which are valid at any Loblaws store as well after Feb 1). Shoppers is always the hottest deal for any console really.
Did this today.
Jan 24, 2010
67 posts
7 upvotes
Brampton
trellaine201 wrote: Just for everyones info purposes. I bought a white Xbox one S , 2tb on the weekend. Staff was so confused because the box has no S on it. Only says Xbox one. Weird. But I'm returning it lol buyer's remorse. I already have a Xbox one but limited HDD.
Why not get an external hard drive? A couple of places will be selling an 8 TB for under $200, which is a crazy good deal, if you ask me.
Nov 4, 2013
258 posts
232 upvotes
North York, ON
Sizemore24 wrote: You can also spend the 75$ gift card on PS STORE or Xbox live money card....I always does this with stupid gift card that I get or win from shitty store
You can spend the microplay gift card on the PSN store? Really?
Mar 22, 2012
181 posts
48 upvotes
BROSSARD
contactgreg wrote: You can spend the microplay gift card on the PSN store? Really?
You buy PS 50$ Store card with the gift card...
Nov 4, 2013
258 posts
232 upvotes
North York, ON
Sizemore24 wrote: You buy PS 50$ Store card with the gift card...
Clearly this is rocket science for me. Lol.

I called in to confirm the above, increments of 25/50/75.