Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Microsoft

Flight Unlimited 2K16 (Microsoft Store) (FREE)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 22nd, 2017 10:58 pm
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2015
8035 posts
8606 upvotes
Downtown Canada

[Microsoft] Flight Unlimited 2K16 (Microsoft Store) (FREE)

Description

"One of the most gorgeous games in the Windows store"

Soar across the beautiful skies of the San Francisco bay area, Las Vegas, and Switzerland. Flight Unlimited utilizes advanced streaming technology to provide some of the best visuals in flight simulation.

The HD scenery is a first in mobile flight simulation and covers an area over 10x larger than its predecessor. The scenery is so detailed you can even find your house.

The campaign tasks with you missions such as rescuing a prisoner from Alcatraz, B2 Bomber surveillance over the Swiss Alps, landing your Cessna on the Golden Gate Bridge, and more!

Over two years in the making, Flight Unlimited has been redesigned from the ground up by an aviation expert.

The game features Ultra high definition satellite imagery of the San Francisco Bay Area, Las Vegas, and Switzerland. Never before has this level of detail been provided in a Flight Simulator.

Buzz the Golden Gate Bridge, take a fly-by of Alcatraz, scream past Levi Field, and even take a look at the future home of the world champion Golden State Warriors.
Telus $50/120GB + $0 200 USA LD (min) +$0 VVM X 1 lines
Telus $60/150GB USA/CAN + $0 VVM (USA roaming + USA calling included) X 4 lines

Seeing ads while surfing the web? Get Ad Guard ad blocker.
31 replies
Mar 1, 2011
452 posts
1126 upvotes
Fraser Valley
Can't beat free!
Sep 30, 2001
30147 posts
10132 upvotes
Toronto
only for Windows 10 :\
Be kind and civil with one another
Nov 17, 2013
979 posts
196 upvotes
WINNIPEG
what kind of hardware do you need to run this at 4k?
Apr 24, 2013
579 posts
288 upvotes
Toronto
People are like "I got free time. How do I waste it? Please help me", Microsoft is like "Say no more".

I wish I had as much free time. Sigh.
I got Fido and Public Mobile. [removed solicitation] ????
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2016
2980 posts
3334 upvotes
thanks.. I installed.. then uninstalled.. but upvoted.
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2008
4246 posts
1670 upvotes
Belle River
Anyway way to purchase deals like this without using the Store app? For example, if you aren't on your own computer, or you just don't want to tie to your MS account on it, is there a way to just login via browser get the free game then log out? Like the way you can just login in to Xbox.com and grab the Gold freebies.
Oct 19, 2013
379 posts
121 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Thanks OP !

I had just installed Flight Sim X and was trying to sort out the Acceleration Pack activation errors with Win10 (common problem). But I'll give this a run too.
Mar 15, 2006
42 posts
22 upvotes
Toronto
TY. As stated, must claim on a windows 10 device.
Feb 11, 2007
923 posts
629 upvotes
Toronto
Theres no tutorial. It won't teach you how to fly or read the instrument panel. It's a pretty simple flying game you learn by trial and error.
Deal Addict
Jun 15, 2006
1451 posts
305 upvotes
What directory is the downloaded file found in? I just downloaded it from Chrome but I can't find it anywhere on my drive. I want to transfer it to my gaming computer.
Dec 23, 2010
289 posts
267 upvotes
Ottawa
Is it actually a fun game? I was looking for reviews, and there are quite a few terrible ones. Is it even related to Flight Unlimited? I'm not sure if this is coming from the same developers. Thanks for the heads up, nonetheless.
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2003
1589 posts
173 upvotes
Downtown Toronto
The graphics seem outdated to me
Jun 16, 2008
395 posts
259 upvotes
Brampton
Anyway to get this on anything other than Win 10?
Group Buys Organized:
Netflix UHD+4K
Prime Video
Spotify
Deal Addict
Jan 29, 2017
3869 posts
2500 upvotes
Gaggu P wrote: Anyway to get this on anything other than Win 10?
Spoofing your browser agent to look like Win10 Edge could perhaps work.
Aug 8, 2008
398 posts
137 upvotes
Calgary
Tried to get it until I saw several lines of 'unlock plane $x.xx" Moving on, nothing to see here.
-

Your mileage may vary.