Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Microsoft

Forza Horizon 3 Digital $39.99 !! AND MORE Deals with Gold

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 19th, 2017 11:27 pm
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2008
3350 posts
2446 upvotes
Montreal

[Microsoft] Forza Horizon 3 Digital $39.99 !! AND MORE Deals with Gold

Deals with Gold this week is pretty on point. I believe its the lowest price for FH3 (50% off). And I believe this is the Play Anywhere version where you get two codes, on for PC and one for XB1.
Expansion Pass (hot wheels and blizzard mountain) also at 50%) Deluxe and Ultimate version at 35% and 30% are much less hot.

FH3 Standard
FH3 Expansion Pass

Forza Motorsports 6 also 50%

Other games seem to be pretty good deals this week too!

Honorable mention for Horse Racing 2016 for $3.25
34 replies
Apr 17, 2012
485 posts
379 upvotes
Anybody want the XB1 key?

I'm down to buy and split the cost.
Jul 2, 2007
266 posts
770 upvotes
Montreal
You won't get two keys for Play Anywhere games. It just works on both Windows 10 and Xbox One.
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2008
3350 posts
2446 upvotes
Montreal
shirazir wrote: Anybody want the XB1 key?

I'm down to buy and split the cost.
Hmm maybe it changed, from sirkhalids comment. Previously, my friends who bought it said they got 2 and shared the other codes.

But if you do get it, I'm willing to go halves on the codes. I didn't buy yet so if you get pc, I'll take the XB1.
Jul 23, 2011
974 posts
850 upvotes
NORTH YORK
daviiiiiid wrote: Hmm maybe it changed, from sirkhalids comment. Previously, my friends who bought it said they got 2 and shared the other codes.

But if you do get it, I'm willing to go halves on the codes. I didn't buy yet so if you get pc, I'll take the XB1.
I'd also do that if anybody wants to take pc and give me xbox code...
Sep 24, 2010
246 posts
90 upvotes
Ontario
I bought it on the weekend and didn't get two codes. It just links it with your Xbox account so that it shows up as an owned game on both systems.
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2008
3350 posts
2446 upvotes
Montreal
Derko wrote: I bought it on the weekend and didn't get two codes. It just links it with your Xbox account so that it shows up as an owned game on both systems.
Ahhh that's too bad... Guess they figured they were losing quite a bit of sales doing it that way
May 17, 2017
27 posts
17 upvotes
Toronto
daviiiiiid wrote: Ahhh that's too bad... Guess they figured they were losing quite a bit of sales doing it that way
I think it depended on the game, currently they have the play anywhere system where you buy it and it activates as an xbox and PC game. For older stuff like Quantum Break, which came out just before play anywhere became a thing, I believe it was a promo at launch to get a key for one if you bought the other.
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2012
3252 posts
2873 upvotes
Montreal
daviiiiiid wrote: ...
Expansion Pass (hot wheels and blizzard mountain) also at 50%
How does the Expansion Pass work? Does it still work even after my xbox live Gold membership expires? I am new to that.
virtuman1980 wrote: Haha...pretty interesting fellow indeed...but it was this persistence/stubbornness of his that got him the positive result in the end
datako wrote: ... Although, I'm a little surprised you went against what everyone advised ,op. You've got balls and absolutely crazy at the same time to do this.
Mar 29, 2015
229 posts
74 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
It looks like the deluxe and ultimate versions are on sale for those that don't have gold for 6 more days. Deluxe ends up being cheaper than the standard at regular price.
Dec 6, 2012
485 posts
316 upvotes
North
Wooooooot, I was waiting for this to go on sale. Sooo looking forward to picking both up and playing the hotwheels expansion

edit: f*ck... forgot my CC was lost and had to cancel it and order a replacement. F*CK
Last edited by Compgod on Jun 14th, 2017 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2008
3350 posts
2446 upvotes
Montreal
So no one jumped on that Horse Racing 2016?
Dec 16, 2010
810 posts
246 upvotes
bgallagher wrote: How does the Expansion Pass work? Does it still work even after my xbox live Gold membership expires? I am new to that.
Yes, it will simply unlock new locations on the map that will warp you to the 2 new maps. Blizzard Mountain is really nice, Hot Wheels I wasn't a fan of but barely played it since it came out.

Gold is only required for online play I think. Obviously you need an internet connection to download the expansions when they're released but you can do that with a normal account.
Dec 29, 2006
108 posts
50 upvotes
Kinda dumb that the expansion pass is on sale but the individual expansions aren't. I already have blizzard mountain and I'm sure a lot of Forza fans do too since it's been out for a while.
Deal Guru
Aug 30, 2009
10392 posts
2189 upvotes
Aurora
Norco kid wrote: Kinda dumb that the expansion pass is on sale but the individual expansions aren't. I already have blizzard mountain and I'm sure a lot of Forza fans do too since it's been out for a while.
Hot wheels will be eventually but its to new for a sale now.
signature removed for rule violations
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2008
3350 posts
2446 upvotes
Montreal
Went to costco to get a $50 card for $44.99 for the additional $5 savings and got both.

Did not get 2 codes unfortunately :(
Deal Fanatic
Jul 11, 2006
6685 posts
3696 upvotes
Canada,Eh!
Norco kid wrote: Kinda dumb that the expansion pass is on sale but the individual expansions aren't. I already have blizzard mountain and I'm sure a lot of Forza fans do too since it's been out for a while.
Ditto!!!
Too bad it wasn't like Steam, where they sometimes simply remove any items you already own from their sale bundles, then simply charge you for the balance.
Would have liked to get the Hot Wheels expansion, but I'm not gonna buy Blizzard Mountain AGAIN just to save $2.50.
Will wait for it to go down to $10 or lower.
Deal Expert
May 14, 2007
15496 posts
2735 upvotes
Scarborough / Markha…
Haven't been following the sales but is the expansion pass a good deal?
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2008
3350 posts
2446 upvotes
Montreal
Matrixvibe wrote: Haven't been following the sales but is the expansion pass a good deal?
It only came out recently, so it is very possible this is the first sale. 50% is fantastic

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)