Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Microsoft

Microsoft Rewards - 3 month Xbox Game Pass (Deal of the month)

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 20th, 2019 9:30 am
Feb 20, 2019
188 posts
735 upvotes
Montreal

[Microsoft] Microsoft Rewards - 3 month Xbox Game Pass (Deal of the month)

As per Microsoft Rewards site. Need to be logged in.

Usually 18000 points, we’re taking 25 percent off for a limited time or while supplies last. Redeem this Hot Deal before 15/04/2019 for just 13500 points!

You’ll always have something new to play with Xbox Game Pass. Discover and download titles you’ve always wanted to play or revisit old favorites that you’ve been missing—all in full fidelity, without any streaming or connectivity issues. Experience games from all genres, including everything from action/adventure and family-favorites to hardcore shooters and sports.
Images
  • XBOX Game pass.PNG
8 replies
Dec 16, 2015
252 posts
137 upvotes
BC
for 13100 points you can get a 10$ gas card at esso. i'd rather get that and wait for the 1$ a month deals from microsoft.

depends on what you're looking for i guess.
Jul 28, 2008
329 posts
206 upvotes
Man, it's a grind collecting those points. Not sure how much more Bing I can handle! Not sure I'll get to 13500 pts by April 15th.
Deal Addict
Jun 27, 2012
1071 posts
2378 upvotes
Must take like 8 months of daily grinding to get that many points.
2010-2023 Contest Winnings = $0
Jul 23, 2011
974 posts
850 upvotes
NORTH YORK
ayogtc wrote: for 13100 points you can get a 10$ gas card at esso. i'd rather get that and wait for the 1$ a month deals from microsoft.

depends on what you're looking for i guess.
Only works if you keep letting your subscription lapse, of course, since current subscribers never get that price.

Given how good a lineup Games Pass is generating, a lot of people probably wouldn't want to take that approach.
Feb 20, 2019
188 posts
735 upvotes
Montreal
Saukrates wrote: Must take like 8 months of daily grinding to get that many points.
I would say more like a +/- 2 months if you do the daily research thing everyday (not including streak bonuses).

Not the hotest deal ever, but if you have some points and some ineterest on thet game pass, than it's a good deal I guess!
Deal Addict
Jun 27, 2012
1071 posts
2378 upvotes
bigsamcaux636740760941601472 wrote: I would say more like a +/- 2 months if you do the daily research thing everyday (not including streak bonuses).

Not the hotest deal ever, but if you have some points and some ineterest on thet game pass, than it's a good deal I guess!
You're probably right. At my rate, which is about 3-4 times a week, it's taken me about 4 months to get like 5000-6000 points. If I had the points, I'd grab this.
2010-2023 Contest Winnings = $0
Dec 16, 2015
252 posts
137 upvotes
BC
TorontoGamerMan wrote: Only works if you keep letting your subscription lapse, of course, since current subscribers never get that price.

Given how good a lineup Games Pass is generating, a lot of people probably wouldn't want to take that approach.
that's fair. personally i found that i was able to spend a buck, use this to the max for a month, and just let it expire. i can always wait for the next big game to come out on the service, pay nother buck, and play again. but yea, if you need recurring then this would be alright.
Dec 16, 2015
252 posts
137 upvotes
BC
bigsamcaux636740760941601472 wrote: I would say more like a +/- 2 months if you do the daily research thing everyday (not including streak bonuses).

yea, its not too bad to do it everyday in the morning. if you're used to it, prob takes only 8 minutes to get through the daily research, and fulfill the 90 search. doing the 60 mobile search is too much work though lol