• Last Updated:
  • Aug 12th, 2017 1:14 am
Nov 27, 2011
40 posts
9 upvotes
OTTAWA
cho it up wrote:
Dec 21st, 2016 12:42 pm
if anyone can share the program code for UofT (utoronto.ca) that would be much appreciated!
I entered my UOttawa email and didn't enter a program code, I just hit "next" and it went through. Try submitting without the program code!
Jan 28, 2011
63 posts
12 upvotes
Montreal, QC
jerryhung wrote:
Dec 21st, 2016 11:45 am
Weird, I entered my work email and qualified, got sent an email with link to download
but after clicking the link, my bottom half is BLANK/empty and I've tried 3 browsers AND cell browser, same thing, not sure why

Will try it at home

maybe I don't qualify after all?
Same thing here. I'm on a Mac and both Safari and Chrome seems to hide a part of the website. Or maybe it has something to do with the fact that I'm at work.

I'll try from home tonight.

If you received an email, then you qualify for sure.
Deal Addict
Jul 2, 2008
3725 posts
790 upvotes
Is the license only valid for 1 year?
I know that some colleges/universities offer a 1 year MS Office license to their staff and they have to renew it each year
Last edited by Totoriko on Dec 21st, 2016 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jun 13, 2008
471 posts
134 upvotes
Anyone have a Code for UPS ?
"The Real RFD'ers would avoid sweating in order to retain moisture in the body so they do not need to purchase water."
Deal Addict
Jul 2, 2008
3725 posts
790 upvotes
From their T&Cs:
You acknowledge that your right to use Microsoft® software under an MSHUP license will expire upon the earlier of
(a) termination of your employment with the volume licensing customer through which you gained access to MSHUP, or
(b) the expiration or termination of Software Assurance coverage for the corresponding copy of the MSHUP – eligible desktop application that you use at work.
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2009
1858 posts
1078 upvotes
anyone know the code to @georgebrown.ca? Pm me, much appreciated!
Nov 19, 2007
4 posts
1 upvote
windsor, on
fyi: for any cogeco internet subscribers, your cogeco webmail address (@cogeco.ca) will work, without any program code, just got office, visio and project for $39.
Oct 17, 2005
82 posts
33 upvotes
Toronto
I tried a few different domains email addresses and am thinking if you're prompted with "Enter your organization's program code" it might mean your email/company is not eligible.

I came to my conclusion after testing with @hotmail.com, @Outlook.com, @Protonmail.com and @CIBC.com and same result using IE and Chrome as a browser.

Just my 2 cents before others waste more time on this.
Deal Addict
Jan 24, 2007
2160 posts
215 upvotes
North York
would my rogers.com email work? If so, for what programs?
Jul 24, 2005
985 posts
460 upvotes
torontotim wrote:
Dec 21st, 2016 11:00 am
Btw Sympatico is still a thing? It's not a work email but a leftover from the old days? I don't think you can get Sympatico email addresses anymore.
Several years ago, Bell stopped issuing <name@sympatico.ca> email addresses to new subscribers, but existing subscribers got to keep their existing <name@sympatico.ca> email accounts.
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2004
2858 posts
186 upvotes
So since a lot of us can't get in on this deal, does anyone know of any BD deals for Office? If so please share, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)