Ongoing Deal Discussion

[Microsoft] MS Office 2016 Pro $13 only! Mac and Windows Versions

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 23rd, 2017 8:23 am
Jun 1, 2016
327 posts
147 upvotes
Just bought two using the same email. Can confirm because I received two different product keys upon completion.

Open up two browsers (I used Chrome and Edge). Fill out all the pages until the last step.

Click "purchase" on one browser and wait for the transaction to go through. Then click "purchase" on the second browser.
Bless RedFlagDeals for:
$45 - 8gb Data, Unlimited Talk & Text | 1000 International Minutes | Spotify for LIFE = Virgin Mobile
$45 - 100 mbps, Unlimited, No Contract, 2 Year Price Guarantee = CanNet (Rogers Reseller)
Aug 1, 2007
403 posts
16 upvotes
Any Rogers email users on here willing to share there organization's program code? If so, can you please PM me? I'm looking to purchase Visio & Project.

Cheers!
Aug 1, 2007
403 posts
16 upvotes
radar2000 wrote:
Feb 12th, 2017 8:28 am
Any Rogers email users on here willing to share there organization's program code? If so, can you please PM me? I'm looking to purchase Visio & Project.

Cheers!
LOL. So it looks like my above request is not working out...

Let's try a different approach... Anyone willing to purchase Viso and Project on my behalf, I will e-transfer them $5 for their troubles first and once I receive the MS Viso and Project link, I will then send them the balance of the MS order + another $5 to complete the transaction.

Please PM me. I'm not looking to scam or looking to be scammed.

Cheers!
Dec 30, 1969
23 posts
8 upvotes
Burnaby
Just tried using my @telus.net e-mail (TELUS customer, not employee). Unfortunately, it asked me for a program code, which probably means that MS/Telus cracked down on their subscribers taking advantage of this offer. Drat!
Aug 22, 2016
47 posts
3 upvotes
Montreal
I got a macbook and pc tower, do I have to buy 1 each or can i just buy the mac version and install it on my pc too?
Deal Fanatic
Aug 26, 2002
9552 posts
2714 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Bobbyboosted wrote:
Mar 1st, 2017 12:08 am
I got a macbook and pc tower, do I have to buy 1 each or can i just buy the mac version and install it on my pc too?
It's two different versions so you'll have to purchase one for each OS. And for Microsoft HUP program, they don't let you buy both the Mac and Windows of the same version. It's either one or the other. I'm not sure if they have changed that policy. You can get around it if you have access to another email address (say a coworker or classmate).
Deal Addict
May 5, 2007
3045 posts
331 upvotes
Torana
Thanks OP. Was going to purchase through Ebay from another thread, but saw this instead. My dal.ca email worked.

Update: Just browsing the Dal Alum site and it looks like I have free access to 365. I guess there's no point in my purchasing a key if I get it for free as an alum?
Deal Expert
Oct 9, 2003
16479 posts
321 upvotes
Wish I could get a Windows 10 key this way for my new build next year.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 27, 2004
7504 posts
672 upvotes
i want office...it only shows Project and Visio...dang
2007 - Ipod Video (TD), Ipod Shuffle (GM)
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2006
1978 posts
260 upvotes
Toronto
rvs007 wrote:
Mar 1st, 2017 9:39 am
It's two different versions so you'll have to purchase one for each OS. And for Microsoft HUP program, they don't let you buy both the Mac and Windows of the same version. It's either one or the other. I'm not sure if they have changed that policy. You can get around it if you have access to another email address (say a coworker or classmate).
University email let me buy both Mac and PC versions in one transaction
Deal Fanatic
Aug 26, 2002
9552 posts
2714 upvotes
Toronto, ON
AstonM wrote:
Mar 21st, 2017 4:23 pm
University email let me buy both Mac and PC versions in one transaction
Might be different with university HUP program or it may have changed in recent years. When I purchased through the HUP program back in around 2013, it only let me pick either Windows or Mac version but not both.
× < >
Rotate image Save Cancel