Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Microsoft Store

Dec. 4 - Dec. 10, when you buy any new Xbox One or Xbox One S console, you’ll get a new Xbox Wireless Controller free

Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2014
4967 posts
13387 upvotes
45° 36' 44.9964'' N …

[Microsoft Store] Dec. 4 - Dec. 10, when you buy any new Xbox One or Xbox One S console, you’ll get a new Xbox Wireless Controller free

Microsoft Store. Dec. 4 through Dec. 10, when you buy any new Xbox One or Xbox One S console, you’ll get a new Xbox Wireless Controller for free and may be a free game also

https://www.microsoftstore.com/store/ms ... 20416-MSCA

:)
Microsoft today announced a new holiday promotion for Xbox One console. From Dec. 4 through Dec. 10, when you buy any new Xbox One or Xbox One S console, you’ll get a new Xbox Wireless Controller for free.
This deal will be available from several retailers including Amazon, Target, GameStop, Best Buy, Walmart.com and Microsoft Store. Microsoft Store is offering a free game also along with the extra controller.

https://mspoweruser.com/holiday-deal-bu ... ller-free/
94 replies
Mar 12, 2013
103 posts
133 upvotes
Verdun
Applicable to the 299 teal edition too!

It's getting mighty tempting to just get one already.
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2014
4967 posts
13387 upvotes
45° 36' 44.9964'' N …
Kevin81 wrote: Applicable to the 299 teal edition too!

It's getting mighty tempting to just get one already.
yup I am on the fence right now, ready to fall off with buy one.

Nov 15, 2013
752 posts
469 upvotes
Toronto
They had $50 credit instead of a free controller during the black Friday deal, which is almost the same thing (now you save tax).
Ju Leon...
Deal Expert
Feb 19, 2008
16990 posts
9322 upvotes
London
TheLumina wrote: They had $50 credit instead of a free controller during the black Friday deal, which is almost the same thing (now you save tax).
except the controllers are $75
Mar 24, 2015
433 posts
305 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
Having a hard time maintaining loyalty to Sony with all of these great Xbox deals. I've never had an xbox, though, so I'm unsure.
Nov 15, 2013
752 posts
469 upvotes
Toronto
Viper98 wrote: except the controllers are $75
Ahh yeah, true. I think black Friday they may have been 49? I'm not sure about that though, but I do remember seeing a discount for controllers (might have been $15 off when you buy an Xbox)
Ju Leon...
Deal Addict
May 20, 2004
3378 posts
978 upvotes
Calgary
Viper98 wrote: except the controllers are $75
Right, when they are not on sale for $50. Which seems to be a lot lately.
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2010
1466 posts
2212 upvotes
Toronto
markust5775 wrote: Having a hard time maintaining loyalty to Sony with all of these great Xbox deals. I've never had an xbox, though, so I'm unsure.
I am the same but took the plunge for the BF deal. Xbox is entirely foreign to me but with these great sales and not to mention backwards compatible for 360 games (of which my friends will let me borrow) i have left Sony
Banned
Nov 5, 2008
182 posts
154 upvotes
They take console trade-ins too. Thinking of giving up my ps3 slim 160gb for $75 credit and pickup the deep blue console. Almost as much as what i can get on craigslist, this without the hassle.

ps. they just updated their trade-in prices. All ps3 are now $75 instead of 45-85. Xbox one is $125, Ps4 is $200.

anyone know if you can tradein consoles to the stores or is that online only?
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2007
2317 posts
1091 upvotes
bloodrush1989 wrote: They take console trade-ins too. Thinking of giving up my ps3 slim 160gb for $75 credit and pickup the deep blue console. Almost as much as what i can get on craigslist, this without the hassle.

ps. they just updated their trade-in prices. All ps3 are now $75 instead of 45-85. Xbox one is $125, Ps4 is $200.

anyone know if you can tradein consoles to the stores or is that online only?
You can actually trade in a PS3 for these Microsoft consoles? Never knew one could. My PS3 is jailbroken, looking for the One S more so for the 4K capability than gaming.
Would like to know as well can we actually trade a PS3 at a microsoft store for the $75 off and get on on this deal OP posted?
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2004
2131 posts
797 upvotes
Ottawa
Kids want one in Christmas. Hesitating now.
L.I.F.E. - Let It Flow Effortlessly - R. McDougal/ Isle of View
Enjoy your candle of life. May it warm you & light your way.
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2005
3901 posts
2190 upvotes
Ontario
With the pre-Christmas sales being plentiful and decent, I can't help but wonder what sort of deals we'll see after Christmas.
Kaboom! Kaboom! KABOOM!
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2007
2317 posts
1091 upvotes
Looking at the trade in site, don"t see my 40 gig fat PS3 listed. Looks like no go 4 me.
Mar 12, 2013
103 posts
133 upvotes
Verdun
markust5775 wrote: Having a hard time maintaining loyalty to Sony with all of these great Xbox deals. I've never had an xbox, though, so I'm unsure.
Loyalty shmoyalty. Whichever console has the games you want to play, and allows you do so to your satisfaction is the best console.

Perks of getting the xbox console, to me, is consolidating a few items items in my av cabinet. (Less use for my htpc and replace the blu ray player entirely).
However, game wise I think Sony has the edge. And it seems many of the xbox exclusive can be had on pc.
I don't have a 4k tv and don't plan on getting one until it's just standard. (I'm not sold on any of the 4k hype: at the same distance, with the same size tv, its just as good as 1080p).

Reason to get this thing...
It's just a good deal on relatively current hardware with some interesting backwards compatibility lol.
Banned
Nov 5, 2008
182 posts
154 upvotes
Yes, you can trade-in ps3 for these. Full trade-in values here:

https://microsoftconsoletradeca.cexchan ... ndex.rails

You probably can't trade-in a jailbroken console, but who knows.

Just got off the phone with microsoft store. You can trade-in consoles to physical stores. There is a promo going on right now where they are giving $75 credit for all ps3 and xbox 360s. $125 for xbox one, and $200 for ps4. Unfortunately, only $25 for the Wii.

Depending on which system you have and the storage space this may be good or bad for you. Eg. before the promo, they were giving $65 for my 160gb ps3 slim, now bumped to $75. They were giving $85 for ps3 above 250gb but those have now been lowered to $75 for the "promotion". Xbox one also took a huge hit going from $175 to $125. ps4 with a bump from $175 to $200. Hope this helps.
Banned
Nov 5, 2008
182 posts
154 upvotes
astrotrain wrote: Looking at the trade in site, don"t see my 40 gig fat PS3 listed. Looks like no go 4 me.
I see it listed at $75. Make sure you click on the fat ps3.
Mar 24, 2015
433 posts
305 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
Kevin81 wrote: Loyalty shmoyalty. Whichever console has the games you want to play, and allows you do so to your satisfaction is the best console.

Perks of getting the xbox console, to me, is consolidating a few items items in my av cabinet. (Less use for my htpc and replace the blu ray player entirely).
However, game wise I think Sony has the edge. And it seems many of the xbox exclusive can be had on pc.
I don't have a 4k tv and don't plan on getting one until it's just standard. (I'm not sold on any of the 4k hype: at the same distance, with the same size tv, its just as good as 1080p).

Reason to get this thing...
It's just a good deal on relatively current hardware with some interesting backwards compatibility lol.

Yeah, for me Last of Us and Uncharted are big games. I'm not really into Halo. So I'm still leaning that way. But I would love for Sony to be pumping out deals like this.
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2001
4327 posts
437 upvotes
Calgary
SONY is outdone this holiday in terms of marketing and promotions to attract holiday shoppers.
"i love my girl friend and my girl friend loves me ok so you cant love me"
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2007
2317 posts
1091 upvotes
bloodrush1989 wrote: Yes, you can trade-in ps3 for these. Full trade-in values here:

https://microsoftconsoletradeca.cexchan ... ndex.rails

You probably can't trade-in a jailbroken console, but who knows.

Just got off the phone with microsoft store. You can trade-in consoles to physical stores. There is a promo going on right now where they are giving $75 credit for all ps3 and xbox 360s. $125 for xbox one, and $200 for ps4. Unfortunately, only $25 for the Wii.

Depending on which system you have and the storage space this may be good or bad for you. Eg. before the promo, they were giving $65 for my 160gb ps3 slim, now bumped to $75. They were giving $85 for ps3 above 250gb but those have now been lowered to $75 for the "promotion". Xbox one also took a huge hit going from $175 to $125. ps4 with a bump from $175 to $200. Hope this helps.
Must be blind, see my Fat 40 gig now, don't think they will accept it being jailbroken. Once they see the boot up with "Rogero" firmware, they gonna wonder what the hell is this? lol

I have 50 games on USB for the PS3 even though I never play them. The Fat 40 gig version is loud as a jet engine, one of the reasons why I wanna trade it.