Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Microsoft Store

Firewatch for Xbox One - $5

• Last Updated:
  • May 3rd, 2018 10:15 pm
Tags:
Sep 16, 2011
209 posts
81 upvotes
Vancouver

[Microsoft Store] Firewatch for Xbox One - $5

Firewatch on Xbox One for only 5 bucks. I believe this is the cheapest this game has ever been, on any platform. The only reason I haven't bought it yet is because it seems like the type of game that will be on Games with Gold or PS Plus in the near future.

Note: Let's not get into 'walking simulators' and whether you think they are real games or not. You like what you like. If you don't, don't buy it and keep playing whatever suits your fancy.
Last edited by dudeman05 on May 1st, 2018 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Title edit
22 replies
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
27157 posts
37133 upvotes
Games are plentiful, my time is not. Great price though.
I aim to be inclusive and considerate of others in my posts. If I fall short of that mark, feel free to let me know in good faith, and where appropriate, I'll edit my posts. Thank you.
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2007
2776 posts
2425 upvotes
I paid 10 a couple of months ago and still haven't played it haha. Still waiting for the One X update for this one
Deal Fanatic
Sep 29, 2003
6103 posts
6790 upvotes
Caledonia, ON
I bought it during the last sale and loved it. I highly recommend it.
Sep 16, 2011
209 posts
81 upvotes
Vancouver
I haven't played this yet, but I really appreciate the game developers that are trying to push the medium forward narratively, trying to bring good writing and character development to games. I think there's a lot of unexplored territory in terms of seeing games as a medium for good storytelling. Not to put down more game-ey games focused more on mechanics, there's room for everything. But there's a lot less developers exploring this type of territory with their games.
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2008
1992 posts
461 upvotes
I paid full $25 price and it was well worth it. People tend to have a very polarized opinion on it so it's not for everyone, but for the other group it's an awesome game. I do believe it's been free on PS Plus already though (might be wrong, since I own it already).
Deal Fanatic
Aug 29, 2011
5259 posts
3660 upvotes
Westmount (Montreal)
Great game from Valve

Maybe they'll make Half-life 3 someday!
Deal Fanatic
Dec 28, 2007
5348 posts
4356 upvotes
Thought it was free because no price in title.
Sep 16, 2011
209 posts
81 upvotes
Vancouver
WL1980 wrote: Thought it was free because no price in title.
There is a different section for freebies
Jan 14, 2014
326 posts
271 upvotes
This thread reminds me that I wanted this game, great price, thanks op !
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2008
3341 posts
2076 upvotes
I fired up the game a few months back when I was home on a sick day. Ended up playing till I finished it... felt like I was doing nothing, but I couldn't put it down. Was just a great adventure. More engaging than if it was just a movie.
May 1, 2018
1 posts
1 upvote
Yeah it's a great game! I wonder if it could ever be updated/re-released to VR.....
Deal Fanatic
Jul 11, 2006
6685 posts
3696 upvotes
Canada,Eh!
caseabrook wrote: Yeah it's a great game! I wonder if it could ever be updated/re-released to VR.....
I was wondering the same thing.
This would be great in VR, same with SOMA, and pretty much every "walking simulator" type of game.
The added level of immersion would be incredible.
Nov 15, 2011
129 posts
43 upvotes
Used a bunch of 'Bing' points and got a gift card so this game was free! Thanks for posting I have been waiting for this deal.
Jun 4, 2007
654 posts
433 upvotes
Toronto
I'm in for one...I like stuff like this...the more linear the better for moi :) .

I'll see if I can make use of that $10 GC I got when I bought the last Halo at the Microsoft Yorkdale store.

thanks OP!
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2013
1097 posts
1288 upvotes
There’s a lot hate on this game but I liked it. Gameplay is about 4-6 hours
Nov 26, 2004
663 posts
233 upvotes
Toronto
Link dead?

"We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found.
The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking for is no longer available."

+++ath0
NO CARRIER
+++ath0
NO CARRIER
Sep 16, 2011
209 posts
81 upvotes
Vancouver
NO CARRIER wrote: Link dead?

"We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found.
The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking for is no longer available."

+++ath0
NO CARRIER
Still works for me

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)