Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Microsoft Store

Lenovo Y540 15 (i7-9750H, 8GB DDR4, 512GB SSD +1TB HDD, GTX 1650) $899

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 18th, 2019 2:49 pm
Nov 6, 2013
410 posts
279 upvotes
lightroller wrote: Hi Fredkins, how did the call go? I purchased it in November 29 after loading the offer and following the required steps; however, I haven't received the credit either. I was thinking it might be the adblock, but I visited the site again, and it wasn't blocking anything on the request to Microsoft.
She confirmed the deal eventually, but said it will take 10 business days from the day the transaction was posted. I'll see what happens tomorrow and call them again.
Dec 14, 2018
84 posts
79 upvotes
Thanks for the response, it has been 10 business days after the charge was posted for me as well so I will call tomorrow. Cheers.
Nov 6, 2013
410 posts
279 upvotes
lightroller wrote: Thanks for the response, it has been 10 business days after the charge was posted for me as well so I will call tomorrow. Cheers.
Called them again. This time she said "Yes I see the promotion and that you loaded it, as well as the purchase you made so I credit your card for 100$".

And that's it...