Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Microsoft Store

Microsoft Surface Pro 4 Bundle for 1299 (1169 for Students)

Oct 28, 2010
145 posts
263 upvotes
Richmond Hill

[Microsoft Store] Microsoft Surface Pro 4 Bundle for 1299 (1169 for Students)

Surface Pro 4 (i5, 256GB SSD, 8GB RAM) with Type Cover
Pen not included
$1169 for students
Stack with 3% GCR
Last edited by four_core on Jun 26th, 2017 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
136 replies
Jan 18, 2007
299 posts
61 upvotes
I see the pen's not included but does anyone know if the pen from my Surface Pro 2 will work in the new models?
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2012
3281 posts
1046 upvotes
Toronto
mainoffender wrote: I see the pen's not included but does anyone know if the pen from my Surface Pro 2 will work in the new models?
No Surface Pro and Pro 2 use Wacom digitizes, while Pro3 and up use N-Trig
¯\_(・_・)_/¯
Deal Fanatic
Jan 5, 2002
5287 posts
3345 upvotes
mainoffender wrote: I see the pen's not included but does anyone know if the pen from my Surface Pro 2 will work in the new models?
Nope... surface 1 and 2 used different pen technology than 3 and 4
That's 30 minutes away, I'll be there in 10.
Beer: The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 30, 2011
7270 posts
719 upvotes
tempted as the keyboard is much more useful than pen(never used it neither on my sp3 or s3). But my GAS is whispering new surface pro ;-)
Deal Fanatic
Dec 23, 2008
7606 posts
5668 upvotes
Ottawa
Pen not included, weird, sp3&4 always have pen included, sp5 have nothing
Buy Nice or Buy Twice.
Deal Addict
Jun 28, 2013
4007 posts
3362 upvotes
YUL/YVR
sonyHdr12 wrote: Pen not included, weird, sp3&4 always have pen included, sp5 have nothing
I can't speak for SP3, but I don't think pen was ever included for SP4 either??
Deal Addict
Nov 13, 2007
3744 posts
6577 upvotes
Calgary
Anyone having issues getting the educational discount? I verified the email address but the price won't appear. Message saying wait a few minutes as the system is updating and to refresh the screen. But the educational price never appears even after the refresh.
Jul 26, 2012
52 posts
5 upvotes
Vancouver
I think you have to refresh the page. I had the same issues with my account but I was able to order one last Friday.
Deal Addict
Jul 13, 2013
2318 posts
1182 upvotes
Richmond Hill
I bought ASUS T303UA in Costco, it's same as Surface Pro4 and 512GB, ONLY 999
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2009
1716 posts
716 upvotes
Markham
But its Asus... i find their things hit and miss... if it works GREAT!, if you have any problems with it, might as well be just a very expensive paper weight cause their customer service is the worst.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 17, 2013
5120 posts
1501 upvotes
Montreal
jacky190424 wrote: I bought ASUS T303UA in Costco, it's same as Surface Pro4 and 512GB, ONLY 999
Wow, that thing is close. When I googled it, I thought I mistakenly googled Surface Pro.
Jun 10, 2002
137 posts
162 upvotes
Here is a comparison of Surface Pro 4 vs ASUS T303UA

Basically, for the difference in price Surface Pro 4 gives you brighter display, longer battery life, faster speed, less fan noise, smaller footprint, and better keyboard. Where ASUS gives you a bigger screen, bigger SSD, and type-C port.

I ordered this bundle + a pen + a wireless display adapter last Friday. Total came to $1486.83 (including $9.99 for express delivery). They were just shipped out yesterday. The pen & wireless display adapter are coming from Louisville, KY via FedEx, and will be here in Toronto tomorrow. The SP4 bundle FedEx tracking is not showing any detail, yet.
Last edited by Stephen on Jun 27th, 2017 8:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aug 27, 2008
652 posts
175 upvotes
montreal
Good deal but I can't bite right now. Hope to see it drop further for Black Friday or something.
Deal Addict
Jul 13, 2013
2318 posts
1182 upvotes
Richmond Hill
lildevilx wrote: But its Asus... i find their things hit and miss... if it works GREAT!, if you have any problems with it, might as well be just a very expensive paper weight cause their customer service is the worst.
I done a lot of research about this T303UA, in Taiwan forum there's a thousand posts complain this tablet has issue on fan, pen and QC. ASUS has announced return the devices.
I bought this because it has 90 days refund policy.
Until now I couldn't find any problems.... I run LOL and Photoshop, the fan isn't that noisy as my SP1, it's totally acceptable.
The Pen is smoother than my SP1.
Overall it's awesome. I believe this is fixed version and its use Sandisk SSD, in Taiwan forum ppl complained their T303UA is using a no brand OEM SSD.
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2009
1716 posts
716 upvotes
Markham
jacky190424 wrote: I done a lot of research about this T303UA, in Taiwan forum there's a thousand posts complain this tablet has issue on fan, pen and QC. ASUS has announced return the devices.
I bought this because it has 90 days refund policy.
Until now I couldn't find any problems.... I run LOL and Photoshop, the fan isn't that noisy as my SP1, it's totally acceptable.
The Pen is smoother than my SP1.
Overall it's awesome. I believe this is fixed version and its use Sandisk SSD, in Taiwan forum ppl complained their T303UA is using a no brand OEM SSD.
no doubt Asus has some pretty good products. My only problem with them was once the product has problems, they won't be behind it at all and will just leave the customer in the dark a lot of the times.
Because of the lack of customer service, I've decided to opt out on their devices
Deal Addict
Jul 13, 2013
2318 posts
1182 upvotes
Richmond Hill
lildevilx wrote: no doubt Asus has some pretty good products. My only problem with them was once the product has problems, they won't be behind it at all and will just leave the customer in the dark a lot of the times.
Because of the lack of customer service, I've decided to opt out on their devices
ASUS customer service is that poor?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)