Expired Hot Deals

[Microsoft Store] Targeted YMMV - Xbox Live Gold 12 Months for $46.66

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 14th, 2018 4:26 pm
Nov 30, 2005
782 posts
142 upvotes
Leduc
I got the offer too and renewed. Was currently using the $1 gold from new years. The last time they pushed the $46 for a year to my account was in august last year. Was going to buy it the following day and it was gone, so if you see it and want gold then don't wait on it.
Deal Addict
Jun 8, 2008
3905 posts
1322 upvotes
Toronto
I bought it at this price in December, and posted a thread, but it does stack. I bought two, my subscription was extended to two years. Just a thought it you can’t be bothered looking, or hoping, for a deal every year.
Feb 1, 2013
245 posts
46 upvotes
I didn’t know that this offer existed, saw this post as my Xbox live is due for renewal. Just renewed for $46, thanks OP !
Aug 14, 2006
21 posts
1 upvote
Toronto
Just an FYI that I get the regular price when visiting the Microsoft store but when I log onto the Xbox live site and click sign up I get the promo price.

I didn't take part in the $1 deal. My subscription ended a few days ago (12 month sub).

Hope this helps others
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2005
1330 posts
93 upvotes
Whitby
I’m on the $1 deal and was able to get this new offer. Thx OP.
Oct 11, 2013
9 posts
205 upvotes
Kelowna
Thanks OP! I purchased another year for $46 plus tax. My Gold ran out on January 1st.
Jun 7, 2008
4 posts
Thanks for this, great deal straight from the source, i was within 30 days of expiry
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2008
2101 posts
236 upvotes
Cambridge, ON/Guelph…
Discount does not show for me. My gold ended in mid December and i never took part in the $1 for gold
Dec 29, 2016
125 posts
200 upvotes
Andro wrote:
Jan 11th, 2018 8:53 pm
Op, this has been discussed multiple times on the forum. This deal is YMMV and only available to some. Mostly to those who are expiring soon or already expired.

There is no deal here.
What are u mad you can't get the deal bruh? Lots of ppl are taking advantage of the deal posted. Just cause you can't doesn't mean u should crap on the thread. It's ppl like you that are ruining rfd and ppls post!
Dec 29, 2016
125 posts
200 upvotes
Andro wrote:
Jan 11th, 2018 8:53 pm
Op, this has been discussed multiple times on the forum. This deal is YMMV and only available to some. Mostly to those who are expiring soon or already expired.

There is no deal here.
I wonder what a more positive contribution to rfd is, the ops post where about 15-20 ppl were able to get xblive for $20 cheaper bc of it and has garnered 20 upvotes so far, or ur negative post how the op shouldn't have made this thread, even though it helped out multiple ppl? Hmmmm
Nov 24, 2017
2 posts
azorian wrote:
Jan 12th, 2018 7:20 am
Just an FYI that I get the regular price when visiting the Microsoft store but when I log onto the Xbox live site and click sign up I get the promo price.

I didn't take part in the $1 deal. My subscription ended a few days ago (12 month sub).

Hope this helps others
Thank you. This is the key. You need to log into the Xbox account and initiate the purchase from there for it to show the discount. Direct purchase from the Microsoft store does not show the discount.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 8, 2006
8595 posts
2009 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Thenerdmon wrote:
Jan 12th, 2018 11:32 am

What are u mad you can't get the deal bruh? Lots of ppl are taking advantage of the deal posted. Just cause you can't doesn't mean u should crap on the thread. It's ppl like you that are ruining rfd and ppls post!
Thenerdmon wrote:
Jan 12th, 2018 11:44 am
I wonder what a more positive contribution to rfd is, the ops post where about 15-20 ppl were able to get xblive for $20 cheaper bc of it and has garnered 20 upvotes so far, or ur negative post how the op shouldn't have made this thread, even though it helped out multiple ppl? Hmmmm
The main question is why u mad bro? Had to quote me twice too. No reason to get mad when someone is right)