Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Microsoft Store

Upgrade XBox Live Gold to Gamepass Ultimate at 1:1

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 18th, 2023 3:13 am
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Mar 28, 2007
3210 posts
807 upvotes
So I ended up ordering 3 years - but can’t use the last year. If someone doesn’t want to order from Costco and wait pm me for $60.

Now I’m trying to sign up for the GPU
Deal Fanatic
Aug 12, 2006
6907 posts
3331 upvotes
Canada
Do each code at a time and turn off recurring billing ... you'll get an extra month each time.
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2009
2099 posts
1824 upvotes
AB
I placed two orders with Costco at 10 AM local time...4 hours later and NOTHING
Deal Addict
Mar 28, 2007
3210 posts
807 upvotes
When I click the $1 deal on the main offers page it then redirected me to a page for $11.99/month for gamepass

Any idea how to get around this?
Deal Fanatic
Aug 12, 2006
6907 posts
3331 upvotes
Canada
.fess wrote: I placed two orders with Costco at 10 AM local time...4 hours later and NOTHING
weird, just did another one, 4 mins!
Deal Fanatic
Jun 2, 2006
7019 posts
1546 upvotes
Mississauga
thanks op, bought a 1 year sub to gamepass off ebay to put my total sub to 3 years, converted to GPU and now expires from 3 years from today :D
May 27, 2010
470 posts
187 upvotes
For those who are confused or skeptical, paying the $1 for Game Pass Ultimate converts your months of Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass to months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, effectively cancelling those subscriptions. Your final paid-through month, for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate should be clear on the subscriptions page. Note that my subscription does not have a payment method for recurred billing as it is completely paid-through.

Last edited by baconcow on Jun 9th, 2019 4:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2009
2099 posts
1824 upvotes
AB
Whoever is willing to sell me a XBL code for $60, please let me know. I've already bought one (thanks blackdragon12) and need two more.
Deal Addict
Mar 10, 2012
1175 posts
446 upvotes
Ottawa
Xbox is dead, but I do have a gaming laptop with Windows, is this something I can use/
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2005
2368 posts
568 upvotes
York
metallicloud wrote: The cheapest way to buy a 12-month XBL membership now is probably using a Brazillian VPN to buy it in Brazilian store ~ CAD$50
Bump it up to 36 months and spend $1 to convert it to GPU. Sweet deal!

Edit: You can only do this if your gold is expired or you are using the gold membership purchased/redeemed from Brazilian store before
I attempted to do this but it does not process my payment. Did you use Paypal? I do not have a valid BR address.
"It's how you deal with failure that determines how you achieve success."
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2009
2099 posts
1824 upvotes
AB
WellHung wrote: Xbox is dead, but I do have a gaming laptop with Windows, is this something I can use/
Yes, i don't have Xbox myself (two PS4 Pro) and will mainly be using this game pass for PC.
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2007
2205 posts
1572 upvotes
anabioz wrote: "Sign in for your available offers. Promotional offers may not be valid for all members and are only available for a limited time. Offers not valid in Quebec and Russia; other geographic restrictions may apply. After promotional period, subscription continues to be charged at the then-current regular price (subject to change), unless cancelled. Plus applicable taxes."

And Quebec is out... As usual...
For anybody in Quebec, you don't get the $1 special, you can still pay $16+tx ~ $19 and it will convert it to GPU for the duration of you XBLIVE subscription.

Cheers.
Deal Guru
May 29, 2006
10930 posts
3663 upvotes
.fess wrote: Whoever is willing to sell me a XBL code for $60, please let me know. I've already bought one (thanks blackdragon12) and need two more.
they are 60 at Costco (63 if you are in AB)
Jun 26, 2010
15 posts
I also ordered 6 hours ago from costco and I am still waiting for my 2 codes to show up
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2009
2099 posts
1824 upvotes
AB
baconcow wrote: I have two extra codes I am willing to sell, that I picked up during a recent Costco sale (bought too many months). They are 3-month (90 day) codes that can get an extra month (30 days) each by turning on recurring billing during activation of each of them. Looking for $33 for the two of them. So, effectively, a few days until 8 months.
Sent you a PM. Will buy your two codes.
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2009
2099 posts
1824 upvotes
AB
rocking23nf wrote: they are 60 at Costco (63 if you are in AB)
It would take forever for me to get them, unless I physically drive to get the code. Last time I ordered a 12-month code from them was in 2016 and it took 6 days for Costco (Codes2Go) to deliver it to me via email.
Nov 9, 2013
128 posts
109 upvotes
Toronto
so for me who has no xbox live gold

1. is it gold member only?
2. does this give me gold access as well?
3. how do I know when does it expire?
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2007
2205 posts
1572 upvotes
Shadohd wrote: I also ordered 6 hours ago from costco and I am still waiting for my 2 codes to show up
Took exactly an hour for mine to arrive. Check your spam folder. They came from Codes2Go.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)