[Microsoft Store] Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - Get 3-months for $1

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 28th, 2020 7:55 am
Tags:
None
Aug 13, 2018
94 posts
91 upvotes
Please check the URL for detail.... I don't see the end date but very hot deal and signup asap.
Images
  • GP.JPG
May 12, 2016
108 posts
146 upvotes
GTA
$1 before I login to my account, $16.99 after :(
Deal Addict
Apr 17, 2011
1504 posts
989 upvotes
Toronto
I'm one of the idiots that jumped on this deal right away without adding the additional years before hand. My Sub is running out soon. Anybody know if I'd be able to take advantage again once it expires? Can't believe I let my eagerness make this opportunity go to waste LOL
XBL: Swauny Jones
PSN: SwaunyJones
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2005
1243 posts
450 upvotes
this worked for me OP!

3 months at $1, it said it would charge $49.99 after the 3 months for another 3 months. Upon canceling the subscription it told me that ultimate pass would only be canceled October 2020. HOT!
Your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription will not be charged again
You'll lose access on 10/25/2020:

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
If you change your mind, come back and choose Turn on recurring billing on this subscription before it ends.
Deal Addict
May 24, 2007
1011 posts
529 upvotes
London, ON
@SwaunyJones Check with Xbox support before you buy, if you want to be extra sure. (And hopefully they'll know what they're talking about.) But if the pages below still display the conversion offer, I would hope it's still active.

On the Game Pass Ultimate store page:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/p/xbox- ... q7ttc0khs0

To the left of the price & "Join" button (possibly above on mobile), there's a product description. Click "More":

"Joining Xbox Game Pass Ultimate will upgrade your remaining Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass for Console or Xbox Game Pass for PC time into Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for the same amount of time, up to 36 months. All conversions are final. See xbox.com/gamepass for details."

From the Game Pass FAQ:
https://www.xbox.com/en-CA/xbox-game-pass#faq

"Q: What happens to my prepaid months of Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass when I join Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?

A: When you join Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, we will apply any prepaid time you have on Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass toward Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, up to a maximum of 36 months.

For example, if you have 3 months of Xbox Live Gold and 3 months of Xbox Game Pass already on your account when you purchase your first month of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, you will have a total of 7 months of Ultimate on your account before you need to renew your membership."
Deal Addict
Apr 17, 2011
1504 posts
989 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks for the update. Hopefully it'll work for me
XBL: Swauny Jones
PSN: SwaunyJones
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
16917 posts
6697 upvotes
Oakville
SwaunyJones wrote: I'm one of the idiots that jumped on this deal right away without adding the additional years before hand. My Sub is running out soon. Anybody know if I'd be able to take advantage again once it expires? Can't believe I let my eagerness make this opportunity go to waste LOL
People in this thread have already done it, I'm pretty sure. It's right there in the FAQ: https://support.xbox.com/billing/xbox-s ... timate-faq
What happens to my prepaid months of Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass when I sign up for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?
When you subscribe to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, we’ll apply any prepaid time you have on Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass toward the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate plan, up to a maximum of 36 months. Prepaid time conversion rates are subject to change.
Subject to change, but at the moment it's 1:1.
Lucky Koodo $40/6GB (with $15/10GB add-on) recipient
Mar 22, 2005
120 posts
91 upvotes
I see that Costco now has Xbox Live Gold 3 Month Membership for $17.49 (after $8 discount) so that ends up being $3 less than the 6 Month Membership. Also, when redeeming the code it informed me that each redemption got 1 month free. So, in the end it looks like I received the max 36 months.

Unfortunately, the $1 offer was not available for me so I had to pay full price for the monthly GPU. Still ends up being a pretty hot deal IMO.

However, if you were able to get in on the $1 offer it's hot:

Total cost before tax: $60+$60+$35+$1+$1 = $157
Total months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate received = 12+12+3+3+4+1+1 = 36 months (the maximum you're allowed under this migration deal is 36 months)
Cost per month: $157/36 months = $4.36/month
Nov 20, 2019
10 posts
3 upvotes
Is this promotion of 1:1 Transfer of Gold live pass to Ultimate still going on? I am new to xbox ...
Nov 24, 2007
99 posts
72 upvotes
Toronto
Hi, just for clarification, do I do as per instructions in the first post summary from a computer of from Xbox console.
I bought one of the pre BF Xbox deals for my son for Christmas so won’t be opening it til then, but if I have to do from console I will open it up and repack as needed.

Edit** Game Pass Ultimate works on PC and Xbox or only either or.

Thanks!
Nov 20, 2019
10 posts
3 upvotes
As of promotion 3 months for $1 ultimate deal. When i will convert my Xbox gold months into ultimate . I will get 3 extra months or only1 month extra??
Jul 27, 2014
229 posts
934 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Just a quick update, just tried this now (full method - as described in OP's thread summary, page 1) and it still works - awesome!

Ended up buying 2x 12 month codes from Costco, and then 2x 3 month codes (on sale right now, so cheaper than the 6 month code).
Got all codes within 5 minutes via e-mail.

Worked out to: 12 + 1, 12 + 1, 3 + 1, 3 + 1 = 34 months.
Then the extra month for $1 Game Pass PC signup, and then one more (maxed out at 36 total - as indicated) month with the $1 3 month Game Pass Ultimate signup.

In the end, cost $157 total for the 36 months - so works out to $4.36/month for me. SWEET!

Thank you OP! :)
Nov 24, 2007
99 posts
72 upvotes
Toronto
ryantoy wrote: Just a quick update, just tried this now (full method - as described in OP's thread summary, page 1) and it still works - awesome!

Ended up buying 2x 12 month codes from Costco, and then 2x 3 month codes (on sale right now, so cheaper than the 6 month code).
Got all codes within 5 minutes via e-mail.

Worked out to: 12 + 1, 12 + 1, 3 + 1, 3 + 1 = 34 months.
Then the extra month for $1 Game Pass PC signup, and then one more (maxed out at 36 total - as indicated) month with the $1 3 month Game Pass Ultimate signup.

In the end, cost $157 total for the 36 months - so works out to $4.36/month for me. SWEET!

Thank you OP! :)
Just confirming this is all done on pc and not actual console? I’m a total newb when it comes to this stuff.
TIA
Jul 27, 2014
229 posts
934 upvotes
Calgary, AB
smileswithadimple wrote: Just confirming this is all done on pc and not actual console? I’m a total newb when it comes to this stuff.
TIA
Correct, did everything on desktop.

Just follow OP’s guide in summary, even same links still work/valid.
Nov 24, 2007
99 posts
72 upvotes
Toronto
ryantoy wrote: Correct, did everything on desktop.

Just follow OP’s guide in summary, even same links still work/valid.
It's still live, Just did it.
Many, Many Thanks to all involved in this thread!!

Thread Information

There are currently 3 users viewing this thread. (1 member and 2 guests)

m3rked