[Microsoft Store] Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - Get 3-months for $1

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 4th, 2020 10:12 am
Tags:
None
Dec 16, 2010
268 posts
179 upvotes
Thanks OP and setlist for the great summary. Worked great for me, all set until 2022. Great deal.
Dec 16, 2010
268 posts
179 upvotes
RockAndReligion wrote: i plan on buying the digital code from costco.
should i add the xbox live first and then buy the game pass? or buy game pass first and then add the xbox live code? cause i cant get a refund once code is used :P
Add Xbox Live Codes or regular game pass trial in any order.

Then do Ultimate Game Pass last after the others are added.
Nov 28, 2013
391 posts
137 upvotes
Ottawa
[Closed] I'm in the market for 1 x 12 month Xbox Gold Live code if it helps someone with their extra one?

PM open and ready to go for quick transfer :-)

EDIT: Thanks RFD Community for your support toward helping me get the Costco codes I needed!
PS: Go Raptors!!
Last edited by MakeUsADeal on Jun 10th, 2019 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Long May Your Big Deals Jib Draw!!
Jan 24, 2013
52 posts
10 upvotes
EDMONTON
I have 2, 6 month game pass codes if anyones looking. would give you 12+2 months free with the subscriptions. 60 msg me
Jul 7, 2012
29 posts
11 upvotes
Rimouski
I was able to cancel/refund my XGP and add 2 years of Xbox Live Gold with the Customer service. Now I have to wait until tomorrow to activate the XGP Ultimate back for 1$ and have 2 years for the price of no even one. WOW thank Microsoft CSR!
Dec 20, 2006
148 posts
59 upvotes
So I currently have 11 months of Gold remaining, I have 18 months unused Game Pass codes, if i input those, and sign up for Ultimate pass this would give me 29 months of Ultimate Game Pass, is this correct?
May 3, 2016
490 posts
283 upvotes
Anyone have a year of XBL for $55?

My Costco.ca order hasnt come through and still shows order received.
Mar 30, 2018
9 posts
9 upvotes
superbigjay wrote: So you say that we can 3 months for 24.99$ and still have the remaining gold membership converted to GPU ?
So that's roughly 24.99-16.99 = 8$ for 2 more months?

24.99 = 3 additional months
16.99 = 1 additional month

?

Thanks in advance!
Yes, I had 33months of gold remaining and after redeeming the GPU code, it added 3 months on top of my gold membership. So you basically get 2 extra months for 8$. It's a good deal if you don't have access to the 1$ promo.
Mar 30, 2018
9 posts
9 upvotes
Joe_Dirt wrote: So I currently have 11 months of Gold remaining, I have 18 months unused Game Pass codes, if i input those, and sign up for Ultimate pass this would give me 29 months of Ultimate Game Pass, is this correct?
Yes.
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2010
2419 posts
1537 upvotes
montreal
Dirkatr0n wrote: Yes, I had 33months of gold remaining and after redeeming the GPU code, it added 3 months on top of my gold membership. So you basically get 2 extra months for 8$. It's a good deal if you don't have access to the 1$ promo.
And at the end, your 36 months are still upgraded to game pass ultimate?
May 9, 2015
146 posts
60 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
I managed to get Ultimate up to 6/10/2022, because i had 16 months balance from the past, then bought 1 year + 1 month + 0.5 year + 1 month

How do we fill more xbox live gold time from now on? So a year from now, if i try to redeem another one year live gold code, would that continue my Ultimate membership?

That's probably wishful thinking, I guess it would just keep whatever my existing Ultimate end date, and add an additional Gold only year.

What do you think?
May 9, 2015
146 posts
60 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
in the thread summary, what's the step for PC game pass for? What if you skip that, would you not get that pass? Doesn't the ultimate pass include that pc pass?
3. Now go to HERE to subscribe to PC Game Pass for $1 for the first month (additional months are $6/month but that doesn't matter - it'll get cancelled in a few minutes in the migration). You now have 33 months of Xbox Live Gold to your account and 1 month of PC Game Pass on your account.
Aug 7, 2015
118 posts
35 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
Basically 1 extra month of ultimate added for $1. That’s the way I understand it.