Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Xbox One X Project Scorpio in stock

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 13th, 2018 6:18 pm
Aug 10, 2008
91 posts
91 upvotes

Xbox One X Project Scorpio in stock

Deal Link:
Price:
For anyone looking to purchase the Xbox One X, I was able to purchase the Project Scorpio edition from the Microsoft store online and got an order confirmation. Will confirm once I get shipment notification (if the stock is real).

Edit: In Stock at The Source (online)
And at Amazon.ca
Last edited by aspect22 on Jan 2nd, 2018 7:35 pm, edited 6 times in total.
107 replies
Jun 7, 2017
680 posts
2770 upvotes
ON
aspect22 wrote: For anyone looking to purchase the Xbox One X, I was able to purchase the Project Scorpio edition from the Microsoft store online and got an order confirmation. Will confirm once I get shipment notification (if the stock is real).
Yes, it is real. I have ordered 2 Scorpio last week.
It has been in stock for more than 3 weeks.

Don't forget use xbox live gift card from costco.
You can get 10% off.
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2008
4278 posts
3753 upvotes
MichaelSun wrote: Yes, it is real. I have ordered 2 Scorpio last week.
It has been in stock for more than 3 weeks.

Don't forget use xbox live gift card from costco.
You can get 10% off.
This is probably stupid question but can the gift cards be used to purchase the console ?
Deal Fanatic
Sep 19, 2002
7848 posts
9214 upvotes
Vancouver
I thought these were super dooper limited. Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2009
1237 posts
415 upvotes
Spinner wrote: I thought these were super dooper limited. Face With Tears Of Joy
yeah didn't they say before it even launched they were sold out...i hate how microsoft lies so much its overpriced anyways just like the pro is. They should have just waited 1-2 years and came up with new generations and made them backwards compatible not this mid upgrade crap that makes it slightly better if you have a expensive tv.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 19, 2017
5308 posts
3779 upvotes
Vancouver
thetick wrote: yeah didn't they say before it even launched they were sold out...i hate how microsoft lies so much its overpriced anyways just like the pro is. They should have just waited 1-2 years and came up with new generations and made them backwards compatible not this mid upgrade crap that makes it slightly better if you have a expensive tv.
Remember its your choice if you want to do the upgrade. I dont mind paying if it means saving 20s on average per load screen over 2 years so i bought both ps4 pro and one x despite having regular editions of both. Actually got a pro before getting a 4k tv. The difference isnt just 4k/hdr but the system itself is faster. They still sell regular ps4/one s if you dont care about those so the upgrade really is optional. Its just like upgrading video cards vs not upgrading video cards... its always your choice.

I do agree however at this limited edition non sense because we all knew there would be more stock than just pre order. All this hype is pointless and i wonder who really bought into it vs just thinking scorpio edition as a bonus and buying the console anyways.
Jun 7, 2017
680 posts
2770 upvotes
ON
razrsharp wrote: This is probably stupid question but can the gift cards be used to purchase the console ?
Yes, you can use it buy any hardware from Microsoft Store.
Dec 26, 2006
571 posts
261 upvotes
Calgary
When is the Microsoft store going to do a trade in promo?
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
21330 posts
10938 upvotes
Oakville
Picked up a One X on the weekend during the Shoppers Drug Mart 20x points day (plus I had $170 worth of points to redeem). Definitely noticing that it loads a bit faster than my old one did. That alone is worth it for me, especially since I didn't have to shell out very much at all for it.
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
12833 posts
6665 upvotes
Do these have issues ? Shutting down not turning on or showing picture on tv?
I want one for movie room and now that i can get im second guessing if i should
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user! Fido User!
EQ BANK!! SIMPLii !! Tangerine!!
Buy first think later!
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2017
1525 posts
3027 upvotes
wearysky wrote: Picked up a One X on the weekend during the Shoppers Drug Mart 20x points day (plus I had $170 worth of points to redeem). Definitely noticing that it loads a bit faster than my old one did. That alone is worth it for me, especially since I didn't have to shell out very much at all for it.
I did the same thing. I've noticed the loading time and the rendering on PUBG is so much faster! I can actually see the buildings when I jump out of the plane as opposed to landing and having them render.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 11, 2006
6685 posts
3696 upvotes
Canada,Eh!
For the price they're asking they should have included the Elite controller to complete the package.
Nov 25, 2017
912 posts
705 upvotes
Ninja Robot Pirate wrote: Gonna be pretty difficult to find a Project Scorpio edition at SDM.
SDM does not sell scorpio, so it will be impossible actually.
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
21330 posts
10938 upvotes
Oakville
Canadiansinner wrote: I did the same thing. I've noticed the loading time and the rendering on PUBG is so much faster! I can actually see the buildings when I jump out of the plane as opposed to landing and having them render.
I never played PUBG before getting my new one, so I can't speak to that. Destiny load times definitely seem to have decreased though.
Sep 28, 2015
925 posts
1124 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
What's the difference between scorpio and regular one x
May 18, 2007
350 posts
752 upvotes
Only cosmetic differences. There are some reports the Scorpio editions have higher failure rates but this is hard to know for sure..
Dec 17, 2004
71 posts
2 upvotes
Mississauga
warmdeals wrote: What's the difference between scorpio and regular one x
"Limited edition" markings on controller, packaging and console as well as a free vertical stand (Like this).
Mar 21, 2012
712 posts
679 upvotes
Edmonton
Lawrence0317 wrote: Wait for sdm 20x points or 20%
I apologize in advance for what a noob comment this is on rfd, but how does this work? Does this just mean to pay full retail price for the console on a specific day and receive a lot of points to use on future purchases? Or is there something else i'm missing?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)