Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Miele 10-year Warranty Upgrade for Vacuums + $200 off Miele C1 Celebration ($249), C3 Comfort Parquet ($399)

• Last Updated:
  • May 9th, 2018 3:34 am
Nov 14, 2009
180 posts
80 upvotes
I have one unopened in YYC. I bought mid Dec. but I really don't need it. pm me if someone wants it. I paid 250 plus gst.
Apr 19, 2015
326 posts
165 upvotes
N/A
The 10 year warranty promotion happens several times a year and sometimes it's on for consecutive months. Check their promotion page tomorrow to see if it will be extended for January. https://ca.miele.ca/en/Promotions
Deal Fanatic
Jul 24, 2009
6578 posts
9073 upvotes
Amazon will only issue invoice when the item is shipped and the ship date will be used in the invoice.
M1K3Z0R wrote: Good question, i bought it today and if the warranty doesn't apply due to the invoice date I'll have to cancel. the terms only say the warranty starts on the day you get it.

Assuming amazon is a authorized miele dealer. I don't see as list
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2013
2115 posts
1929 upvotes
Ontario
radeonboy wrote: I always use Tuck Tape, that tape is the best tape I've ever used bar none. It's super strong and sticky, holds on to almost anything Smiling Face With Open Mouth
+1
Discovered this tape when we used it to seal the plastic wrap over insulation on the addition as this is what it is made for.
This tape is the best for hold/strength.
The only negative is when removed it will leave some of the red adhesive behind which is difficult to remove.
But worth having around for the difficult jobs.
Wished It came in clear.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 24, 2009
6578 posts
9073 upvotes
So the new promotion is only 5 years

FREE 5 Year Warranty on any Miele Canister, Bagless Canister or Stick-Vacuum
Purchase a Miele Canister, Bagless Canister or Stick-Vacuum between January 1, 2018 and February 1, 2018, inclusive, and receive a FREE 5 Year Miele Warranty.
blitz wrote: If I buy from Amazon today, would I still qualify for the 10 year warranty?
Deal Fanatic
Jul 22, 2007
9449 posts
11802 upvotes
Calgary
I have never seen a company vary the warranty on the same product to such an extent. I dont like it.
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2013
2115 posts
1929 upvotes
Ontario
Got my C1 Cat & Dog last year (2016) in Nov-Dec at Sears after reading RFD posting. So pleased with the purchase.
Bag filled up in no time as it cleaned so much better than my Panasonic upright.
Quiet work horse.

I only wish Miele would make their model features less complicated/more clear to understand.
Aug 6, 2014
75 posts
35 upvotes
Lower Sackville, NS
Just wanted to say thanks to the OP and everyone else here for the information. I finally decided to go pickup a C2 at Costco on New Years eve but decided to stop by Sears on the way and was very lucky to find a C1 celebration sitting there. it was open box and was missing the crevice brush, dusting brush and the clip so I asked the manager and she gave it to me for $100. I also managed to pick up a parquet head, a crevice tool, couch brush for $2 each. She sold me the turbo floorbrush STB-205 for $10.

Incredible luck, especially since I was on my way to Costco to spend $389 for the C2.
Oct 26, 2014
40 posts
93 upvotes
Windsor, ON
lowes.ca has 15% off 299 today.

Save 15% with the purchase of $150 or more. Online, use promo code: NEW18
May 12, 2014
108 posts
23 upvotes
Concord, ON
Breezer43 wrote: Just wanted to say thanks to the OP and everyone else here for the information. I finally decided to go pickup a C2 at Costco on New Years eve but decided to stop by Sears on the way and was very lucky to find a C1 celebration sitting there. it was open box and was missing the crevice brush, dusting brush and the clip so I asked the manager and she gave it to me for $100. I also managed to pick up a parquet head, a crevice tool, couch brush for $2 each. She sold me the turbo floorbrush STB-205 for $10.

Incredible luck, especially since I was on my way to Costco to spend $389 for the C2.
Now that's a hot deal
Dec 24, 2014
324 posts
668 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Hi, a question for C1 Celebration owners if anyone can help. When you use the vacuum and push the floor brush forward and backward, is it normal to hear the annoying click sound from the two metal tubes that move in and out slightly (seems to me that the lock mechanism of the adjustable wand allows the two tubes to move a bit instead of a dead lock)?
Thanks in advance,
Oct 26, 2014
40 posts
93 upvotes
Windsor, ON
How do you know you successfully register for the 10 year warranty promotion ? Thanks. I only get an email with the warranty start date, nowhere mention the length of the warranty.
Jul 1, 2008
344 posts
81 upvotes
Brampton, ON
I just emailed the customer service and got reply in 2 days they confirmed warranty for me

Pikaqu wrote: How do you know you successfully register for the 10 year warranty promotion ? Thanks. I only get an email with the warranty start date, nowhere mention the length of the warranty.
Deal Addict
Oct 19, 2007
2568 posts
1093 upvotes
Submitted order for a STB 205-3 turbobrush on miele.ca. Ended up receiving an STB 305-3 instead. Must be a newer model but I don't see it listed on their website yet last I checked.
Banned
May 15, 2016
7020 posts
2490 upvotes
Which is the cheapest one with a powerhead and a washable hepa filter?