Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Miele

Miele unboxed warehouse sale Nov 15th-17th in Brampton

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 9th, 2020 11:38 pm
Deal Fanatic
Feb 15, 2012
5092 posts
5534 upvotes
Toronto
unshavenyak wrote: I figured it out. How do I get the door to stop closing so abeuptly? I tried the tension screws and it still will not stay open.
mine had the opposite problem, i just kept twisting the tensioner bolt near the feet
Deal Addict
May 18, 2004
2857 posts
507 upvotes
Ontario GTA
unshavenyak wrote: I figured it out. How do I get the door to stop closing so abeuptly? I tried the tension screws and it still will not stay open.
did you buy one that takes a panel?
if so you need a panel on there first

and you can turn the tension screws a fair bit like 10 turns easily. turn it to the - side on both sides about 20 turns i would say and see if that's better
Deal Fanatic
Dec 28, 2005
7812 posts
3862 upvotes
Germany
The_Madz wrote: did you buy one that takes a panel?
if so you need a panel on there first

and you can turn the tension screws a fair bit like 10 turns easily. turn it to the - side on both sides about 20 turns i would say and see if that's better
Thanks. Then yeah, I need to order a panel.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 28, 2005
7812 posts
3862 upvotes
Germany
Did my first full load last night and this thing is a beast. It can take more place settings than our old Whirlpool and the 3D cutlery tray allows us to get more cups and tupperware into the top row. Our old dishwasher required us to use the "high temp" setting to get things sufficiently clean and it always left residue on the stainless steel pots. We used regular (with half a Miele dishwasher tab) and everything came out spotless and perfectly dry. My wife won't stop cooing over the bling from the LED lights whenever the door opens. I have to say, 10/10. Easy purchase, easy install and flawlessly clean and dry dishes. Oh yeah, 36 dB for the extra quiet setting. I've never been so excited about a household appliance.

Only downside is this thing is double the mass of the old Whirlpool I had. My poor back.
Deal Addict
May 18, 2004
2857 posts
507 upvotes
Ontario GTA
unshavenyak wrote: Did my first full load last night and this thing is a beast. It can take more place settings than our old Whirlpool and the 3D cutlery tray allows us to get more cups and tupperware into the top row. Our old dishwasher required us to use the "high temp" setting to get things sufficiently clean and it always left residue on the stainless steel pots. We used regular (with half a Miele dishwasher tab) and everything came out spotless and perfectly dry. My wife won't stop cooing over the bling from the LED lights whenever the door opens. I have to say, 10/10. Easy purchase, easy install and flawlessly clean and dry dishes. Oh yeah, 36 dB for the extra quiet setting. I've never been so excited about a household appliance.

Only downside is this thing is double the mass of the old Whirlpool I had. My poor back.
yeah they are heavy that's one thing i noticed too... just wait until you try their washer, 200+ lbs for their small compact one.

which model did you end up getting anyway?
Deal Fanatic
Dec 28, 2005
7812 posts
3862 upvotes
Germany
The_Madz wrote: yeah they are heavy that's one thing i noticed too... just wait until you try their washer, 200+ lbs for their small compact one.

G5815. Just trying to order a front panel now.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 28, 2005
7812 posts
3862 upvotes
Germany
The_Madz wrote: yeah they are heavy that's one thing i noticed too... just wait until you try their washer, 200+ lbs for their small compact one.

Did you order your front panel from Miele? I called in and they're quoting me $481 for a front panel Face Screaming In Fear.
Deal Addict
May 18, 2004
2857 posts
507 upvotes
Ontario GTA
unshavenyak wrote: Did you order your front panel from Miele? I called in and they're quoting me $481 for a front panel Face Screaming In Fear.
whomever you spoke to didn't understand

you have a G5815SCi right?

you can see the controls in the front?
if so you need a GFV 60/65 panel retails $199
Deal Fanatic
Dec 28, 2005
7812 posts
3862 upvotes
Germany
The_Madz wrote: whomever you spoke to didn't understand

you have a G5815SCi right?

you can see the controls in the front?
if so you need a GFV 60/65 panel retails $199
Yeah, I ended up speaking with the Installation team and got the right part for $199. What a pain.
Mar 5, 2002
846 posts
114 upvotes
tinyterror wrote: Just came back-no line up-one under counter wine fridge 3500$-I'll continue drinking room temperature
Something to note for the future. The CSR there told us that they don't replenish stock, but from what I'm reading here, it seems they do.

Apologies for the misinformation...It was my first time and was just posting what I was advised.
Cheers!
Tano
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2007
2048 posts
2740 upvotes
Canada
Sorry to relive an old thread, but for those that purchased a Miele Dishwasher from the unboxed sale, what was the warranty that was provided on the dishwasher? Was it 1 year warranty or a 5 year warranty? I've searched though the threads and I couldn't find a mentioned of the specific number of years of warranty.
Thanks
Jun 8, 2020
1 posts
Bought a bunch of stuff from a b stock dealer here in West Kelowna.
Wins Appliances