Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Mike's Computer Shop

Coupon: $10 off any order $99.99 or over (Expires March 21 @ 11:59PM PST)

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 17th, 2018 10:03 pm
Deal Guru
Jun 29, 2004
14353 posts
15718 upvotes
Oil Country

[Mike's Computer Shop] Coupon: $10 off any order $99.99 or over (Expires March 21 @ 11:59PM PST)

Coupon Terms & Conditions: Limit 1 coupon per customer • Coupons may not be combined • May not be applied to any previous purchase • Order must be placed online at MikesComputerShop.com • Offer Expires March 21 @ 11:59PM PST
I'm on Mike's mailing list, and they sent this coupon out the other day.

I've had a couple great experiences with Mike's Computer Shop lately. I ordered an Intel NUC from them last month, got them to price match a lower price, and then was able to apply a coupon on top of it.

Last night, I submitted a request for them to price match a UniFi switch, and they just approved it. On top of that, I was able to use the BUSINESS10 coupon code to reduce the price by another $10. I ended up saving quite a bit of money on the switch, because the next model down is priced exactly the same as the one I just ordered.

I also love how Mike's offers free shipping, unlike many of the other online computer stores.
3 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2012
1451 posts
3631 upvotes
fudge_u wrote: Image

I'm on Mike's mailing list, and they sent this coupon out the other day.

I've had a couple great experiences with Mike's Computer Shop lately. I ordered an Intel NUC from them last month, got them to price match a lower price, and then was able to apply a coupon on top of it.

Last night, I submitted a request for them to price match a UniFi switch, and they just approved it. On top of that, I was able to use the BUSINESS10 coupon code to reduce the price by another $10. I ended up saving quite a bit of money on the switch, because the next model down is priced exactly the same as the one I just ordered.

I also love how Mike's offers free shipping, unlike many of the other online computer stores.
Don't be fooled. Some products they will definitely not price match if it's like $50-100 dollars difference because it's way below their cost. In addition, depending on where you price match, they will add in the shipping cost of the competitor unless it's $39.99 and above.
Deal Guru
Apr 17, 2003
10644 posts
7234 upvotes
I submitted a PM request for a Cisco switch last weekend. MCS was pretty responsive with the PM request. My experience with them was very positive. Shipping was fast as well.
Deal Guru
Jun 29, 2004
14353 posts
15718 upvotes
Oil Country
Freebush wrote: Don't be fooled. Some products they will definitely not price match because it's way below their cost. In addition, depending on where you price match, they will add in the shipping cost of the competitor.
Most retailers do that. If the competitor has a shipping charge, then they'll add it onto the price match. I got them to price match a UniFi switch that fetchcart.ca was selling for $20 less, and Fetchcart also offered free shipping. Fetchcart was also selling the switch for much less than any retailer in Canada.

They've denied me in the past on some price matches, but the Intel NUC I ordered last month was a price match with Amazon. Mike's regular price was $60 more too. I don't expect a retailer to take a loss to make a sale, otherwise they'd go under.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)