Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2002
2861 posts
264 upvotes

Is Milestone at Warden good?

Is the Milestone restaurant at Warden & Hwy 7 good? I checked toronto.com reviews at other locations and they're mixed
14 replies
Mar 10, 2003
211 posts
1 upvote
Toronto
kareshi wrote:Is the Milestone restaurant at Warden & Hwy 7 good? I checked toronto.com reviews at other locations and they're mixed
atmosphere is a lil nicer than kelseys or montana's but it's basically all the same food everywhere you go :/
Mok
Mar 27, 2003
658 posts
18 upvotes
the one at northy york center is very good
don't know about the highway 7 one

i actually like thier food
especially the calomory.........yummy
Deal Expert
Jun 9, 2003
24259 posts
1517 upvotes
Markham, ON
actually the North York one at Empress is so-so

Walking into milestone's is like throwing a dice...so far i've batted about 50%. It really depends on how pack the place is...their food really deteriorates if its pack.

North York 5 times was ok out of 10
Paramount 8 times out of 14 i think
Scarborough Town 1/1 (so far so good)
Warden (Markham) 0/1 had a party of 12...they screwed up practically everyone's order

Airport 1 time good out of 2
Mississauga 1 time good out of 2
Deal Addict
Sep 29, 2003
4568 posts
191 upvotes
GTA
Milestones sucks now.. consistently bad food/service. It used to be a guaranteed good meal.. not anymore..
Nov 18, 2003
295 posts
83 upvotes
It's become so-so. Not sure what has been changed in that family of restaurants (Montana's, Milestones, Kelseys, Outback), but recently it's seen a decline in quality.

Bellini anyone?

caps...
Banned
Jul 13, 2003
5232 posts
5 upvotes
ferkel wrote:Milestones sucks now.. consistently bad food/service. It used to be a guaranteed good meal.. not anymore..
I've been to several locations and all had the worst service. The one downtown not sure where it's located. The one in Yorkdale is just brutal. Not to mention a lot of the servers are [IMG]http://forums.offtopic.com/images/smilies/riaa.gif[/IMG]. Food is not bad but I've never waited less than 30 minutes for my food to arrive.
"It's a case of mind over matter. I don't mind, and you don't matter" - Bret Hart
Banned
Jan 11, 2004
19816 posts
560 upvotes
i agree milestone is a hit or miss...i've went to the warden location 3 times..the first time was great food and service... last two times i went the service was really bad (took them 15min before server came) and food was mediocore. The servers seemed really busy the last two times, but you'd figure they would have more servers rather than let customer wait 10-15min before a server showed up. but the servers once they came were friendly and efficient. but the food was not that good. so if you go, choose a weekday and time that isnt during the "rush" period

but personally i would not go back.
Deal Addict
Jul 25, 2003
2293 posts
66 upvotes
Mississauga
ferkel wrote:Milestones sucks now.. consistently bad food/service. It used to be a guaranteed good meal.. not anymore..
I agree with you... The only time I go in there now is for a quick drink before a flick if at all.
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2003
4511 posts
161 upvotes
Austin/Markham
warden and 7 one is pure jokez. I went there at around 12 or 1 a.m. with some friends and we were really hungry. Anyways, we go inside, but no server greets us, we than notice there are no customers or waiters. Thats when it got really freaky, all the lights were on and the kitchen looked ok, just no one preparing any food, no one at all in the restaurant.

We called out several times asking someone to serve us, I walked around, couldn't find anyone so we left. That was spooky, after that none of my friends wanted to go back to eat there. I find the Pizza Pizza at 16th and Woodbine is heck of a lot better anyways :cheesygri
__
demandez-lui si elle dormira avec vous pour un LED keychain
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2004
3044 posts
163 upvotes
Toronto
gd stuff...

i had their 7oz burger..take out.. w/ taxes and everything..less than 10 bucks...pretty good food

maybe coz i am a 2nd cup employee... i work just across from them...

good thing i get 15% off @ all those cara places
Banned
Jan 3, 2004
2852 posts
8 upvotes
Have you guys seen the new resturant? Prime Steak House.
On steeles?
Banned
Jan 11, 2004
19816 posts
560 upvotes
Gordon wrote:Have you guys seen the new resturant? Prime Steak House.
On steeles?
steeles and where?
Banned
Jan 3, 2004
2852 posts
8 upvotes
Its Like Steeles and Warden. A further down on the way to Birchmount and you can see it. there.