None
Deal Guru
Nov 15, 2004
12581 posts
903 upvotes
Toronto
RedRyder wrote:
Jun 6th, 2013 11:21 am
Talking like a typical silver spoon fed canadian. People need to check out other countries and see what hard life is all about.

Its not like OMG I can't afford the latest Iphone this year, boo life is so hard.
Yep, typical spoiled me with my new iphones and desire not to be brutally murdered in my own home. What a lofty bourgeois lifestyle I've developed since moving to Canada.
Could HAVE, not could OF. What does 'could of' even mean?
Apr 3, 2006
485 posts
17 upvotes
Toronto
Piro21 wrote:
Jun 6th, 2013 11:26 am
Yep, typical spoiled me with my new iphones and desire not to be brutally murdered in my own home. What a lofty bourgeois lifestyle I've developed since moving to Canada.
Yes because everyone that lives in a bad neighbourhood gets murdered. How the heck did I survive such place....I don't know. I must me one of the lucky ones.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 6, 2010
7027 posts
530 upvotes
Piro21 wrote:
Jun 6th, 2013 11:26 am
Because Canada is the country with the highest rate of household murdering happening in the world. Nobody is saying you're necessarily wrong (although big cities tend to have pretty high levels of crime rate too) but we're saying that might not be exactly a huge issue for most people if you put things in perspective.
Deal Addict
Feb 5, 2010
2726 posts
163 upvotes
Millennials will break records in the # of boomerang kids.
× < >