• Feb 17th, 2010 8:25 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Dec 2, 2008
2831 posts
371 upvotes

Minimum amount to put on a bestbuy gift card

As title, I only want to put $10 on a BB gift card... can that be done or does it have to be $25?

there is no mention anywhere...
8 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2010
3200 posts
180 upvotes
iEye wrote: As title, I only want to put $10 on a BB gift card... can that be done or does it have to be $25?

You can't reload BB gift cards online.
Deal Addict
Oct 5, 2008
1283 posts
114 upvotes
iEye wrote: As title, I only want to put $10 on a BB gift card... can that be done or does it have to be $25?

When I worked there I *think* the minimum was $10.
Deal Expert
Jul 5, 2004
27438 posts
6807 upvotes
Joshray wrote: You can't reload BB gift cards online.
Where does it say anything about reloading a GC, let alone doing it online?
Deal Addict
Dec 2, 2008
2831 posts
371 upvotes
To clarify I mean if I pick one up in-store, what is the minimum I have to put on it?

The reason why is because I have a BB gift card with $40, and I need another one with $10 so I can use them up to change payment on an order I made online...

and what is all this about Vulcans? those logical nubs!
Deal Expert
Jul 5, 2004
27438 posts
6807 upvotes
Why not just use the $40 GC you have towards the purchase you already made? You can use a gift card + another payment method, you don't have to pay the full amount with a GC.

Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't see why you're going to go buy another GC just so you can change the payment method on an item you already bought.
Deal Addict
Dec 2, 2008
2831 posts
371 upvotes
Shaner wrote: Why not just use the $40 GC you have towards the purchase you already made? You can use a gift card + another payment method, you don't have to pay the full amount with a GC.

Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't see why you're going to go buy another GC just so you can change the payment method on an item you already bought.
BEcause 1 item is out of stock and they sent an E-mail saying they have no idea when it will be available... so I'd rather them to hold the GC instead of my credit card...

plus I can get rid of that $40.. I have to pass by there anyway so why not!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)