Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Sears

Mio Knight Rider GPS - $200

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 27th, 2009 10:57 am
Tags:
None
9 replies
Deal Fanatic
Sep 8, 2005
6652 posts
1509 upvotes
Ontario
This deal needs a turbo boost!
Jun 19, 2006
595 posts
83 upvotes
Vancouver
Deal expires today though
Aug 11, 2008
658 posts
37 upvotes
Victoria
All the demo nightrider units at the source went down to $169. but only the demo ones (that were on the metal display), the normal ones are still the $260 or whatever they are. Each store will have a max of one, and obviously they would be demo units. Not sure if you could get the metal display with it as well... :confused:
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2005
1247 posts
93 upvotes
Toronto
wow. this is super cheese - so cheese it's cool?

# Turn by turn directions featuring the original voice of K.I.T.T. from Navtones
# Customized greeting from K.I.T.T. when the device powers on
# Anamorphic equalizer with visual indicator accompanies voice guidance
Jul 20, 2003
230 posts
25 upvotes
The funny thing is, I got pulled over by a cop (not exactly sure why) and when I opened the window, he looked in and saw my Knight Rider GPS on the dash. It happened to start speaking as he was looking at it. Well, he just burst into laughter then waved me to just go!

Thanks, KITT. :D
Banned
Jul 3, 2008
607 posts
2 upvotes
This unit is a piece of junk!! I bought one while I was in Las Vegas on my California road trip (I was using a borrowed Nuvi 255) and I actually changed my return trip so that I passed through Las Vegas to return it! I bought a Nuvi 860 instead.
Nov 4, 2008
380 posts
15 upvotes
krozet wrote: This unit is a piece of junk!! I bought one while I was in Las Vegas on my California road trip (I was using a borrowed Nuvi 255) and I actually changed my return trip so that I passed through Las Vegas to return it! I bought a Nuvi 860 instead.
That was before you knew you could hack it...

Mods Please Move This Thread to Expired

Thanks!

:D
Nov 4, 2008
380 posts
15 upvotes
Kalvster wrote: That was before you knew you could hack it...

Mods Please Move This Thread to Expired

Thanks!

:D
No need to expire now... on again.

Bump!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)