None
Deal Expert
May 30, 2005
42418 posts
3093 upvotes
Richmond Hill
funky_monkey_99 wrote:
Jan 23rd, 2009 10:03 pm
so they actually told u flat out that you were rejected? or you think that you are rejected? just because those rebates are only like a few weeks old (like 4 or so)..rebates can take anywhere from 8-12 weeks before you see anything..like the longest i have waited for one would prob be 4 months or so from sending it in.
+1

They usually wont' go by and tell you you're rejected unless they require additional information from you to continue processing your rebate.
***Bosch GLL1P Bright Single Line and Point Combination Laser $25***
Silver Coins | Bosch Combination Laser | Philips Wake-Up Light with Radio
Heatware | RFD Feedback
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2006
4064 posts
928 upvotes
May wrote:
Jan 23rd, 2009 9:04 pm
there wasn't any late submissions.
What did NCIX say when you brought it to their attention?

What did the MIR company say when you spoke to them on the phone?
Mar 30, 2007
426 posts
12 upvotes
Saskatchewan
May wrote:
Jan 23rd, 2009 8:47 pm
I'm talking about the following Rebate:

1) Gigabyte Mir # 20951, Promotion period : Rebate vaild from Dec 1,to December 31,2008 $20 MIR

2) Corsair Boxing Day MIR ,Promotion # 21211-PR P.O.Box 22094
Tempe,AZ 85285-2094 $35 MIR

3)Asus E8800GS /HTDP/384M UPC 610839034277, Promotion #20161 Asus Graphic Card MIR for November ,2008 P.O.Box 22092 Tempe,AZ 85285
$35 USD

Cheers..
Wow.. two of the EXACT mir's i am currently waiting to get. I read and reread everything related to these rebates, and did them to the letter. Hope mine go though. This is definitely not reassuring though. :mad:
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2005
1403 posts
97 upvotes
Basically I spoke with the supervisor of MIR Rebate company in Tempe,AZ united State on the telephone and she said she is not going to refund me the rebate

Jon Lai wrote:
Jan 23rd, 2009 10:12 pm
+1

They usually wont' go by and tell you you're rejected unless they require additional information from you to continue processing your rebate.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2003
6763 posts
1389 upvotes
T dot 6
What was their reason?
May wrote:
Jan 24th, 2009 10:57 am
Basically I spoke with the supervisor of MIR Rebate company in Tempe,AZ united State on the telephone and she said she is not going to refund me the rebate
stubhub and clearly.ca suck, like really suck
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2005
1403 posts
97 upvotes
Basically she doesn't give me any reason
but when I spoke to her I felt she is a crook

I wonder how great Company like Asus or Gigabyte has a Crook supervisor work for them in MIR company.
Jaytee wrote:
Jan 24th, 2009 11:12 am
What was their reason?
Dec 20, 2006
572 posts
35 upvotes
Ottawa
If you photocopied everything, tell them that. I had an issue with an HP rebate, and they told me I didn't send them the UPC. I let them know that I had a photocopy of everything I sent in and two weeks later my check showed up.

I think this is a scam they do to see if you have evidence you sent everything in. If not, your word against theirs...and they have what you sent. :mad:

I would also email NCIX. People will be hesitent to buy something with an MIR
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2005
1403 posts
97 upvotes
I told the MIR supervisor that I have all the photocopies

such as UPC/SN/Invoice/Check # Rebate Form

but she didn't care.

Vanno wrote:
Jan 24th, 2009 11:37 am
If you photocopied everything, tell them that. I had an issue with an HP rebate, and they told me I didn't send them the UPC. I let them know that I had a photocopy of everything I sent in and two weeks later my check showed up.

I think this is a scam they do to see if you have evidence you sent everything in. If not, your word against theirs...and they have what you sent. :mad:

I would also email NCIX. People will be hesitent to buy something with an MIR
Dec 20, 2006
572 posts
35 upvotes
Ottawa
Did you send it registered mail so you have proof of when you sent it?

If all the evidence is in your favour, call back and demand to speak to someone higher. If you did everything right, there is no reason at all that they should be denying you.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2005
1403 posts
97 upvotes
Nah I sent them by regular mail,because the registered mail will cost around $12 to $15 and is not worth it

as with regards to the supervisor their is one supervisor in MIR Company in Tempe,AZ

Vanno wrote:
Jan 24th, 2009 11:52 am
Did you send it registered mail so you have proof of when you sent it?

If all the evidence is in your favour, call back and demand to speak to someone higher. If you did everything right, there is no reason at all that they should be denying you.
Banned
Feb 4, 2002
4070 posts
101 upvotes
Barrie, Ontario
Go on the NCIX forums and make a big stink. NCIX is the rebate companies customer so they don't want to lose them.

Post detailed information in the forums and keep posting until you get a response from NCIX. Post scans of your photocopies etc.
Deal Addict
Jan 24, 2008
1821 posts
508 upvotes
May wrote:
Jan 24th, 2009 11:29 am
here is the Rebate form I'm talking about from Asus:

http://i.i.com.com/cnwk.1d/pdf/rebates/15762.pdf

And here is the Rebate form I'm Talking about from Gigabyte:

http://images10.newegg.com/UploadFilesF ... lt12CA.pdf

Cheers.
The mailing address for the Gigabyte MIR you linked to is in Ontario, not Arizona. So you're dealing with more than one rebate processing company.

Are you claiming that both rebate processing companies are refusing to issue you rebates and both companies refuse to give you any reason whatsoever as to why they're doing it? I find that hard to believe.