Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
mirvish.com

Mirvish discounts on Rock of Ages and Mama Mia

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 1st, 2010 10:26 am
Tags:
None
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
9315 posts
7703 upvotes
Scarborough, ON

[mirvish.com] Mirvish discounts on Rock of Ages and Mama Mia

More offers from mirvish.com
Rock of Ages at the Royal Alex
20% off from April 20 - May 16, some restrictions apply.
Promo Code: Lonny. Order today 416-872-1212 or mirvish.com.

The smash hit Mama Mia is back
Special Pricing:
Tuesday-Thursday @ 8pm - $49.00 and $29.00
Fridays @8:00pm - $59.00 and $29.00
Use Promo Code MIA49
Limited offer for performances from May 3 to June 27. To book your group, call Mirvish Productions tickets call 416-872-1212 or go online mirvish.com.
7 replies
Deal Guru
Dec 3, 2004
10943 posts
430 upvotes
Markham/Mississauga
WhatADeal! wrote: Rock of Ages at the Royal Alex
20% off from April 20 - May 16, some restrictions apply.
Promo Code: Lonny. Order today 416-872-1212 or mirvish.com.
Any deals for a time machine so I can go back in time?
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
9315 posts
7703 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Funny, I only received that notice on May 25th. Perhaps they have extended the deal then.
Mar 9, 2004
494 posts
30 upvotes
Toronto
NEW CODE - Now valid on weekends - Last month for mamma mia before it leaves town.

Tues, Wed, Thur 8pm $49 or $29
Fri 8pm - $59 or $29
NEW! Saturday 2pm and 8pm / Sunday 2pm - $59 or $29

BOOK NOW! Just call 416.872.1212 or 1.800.461.3333, or go online to https://web.ticketking.com/TK/calendar.asp?brand=Mamma. Use code HOTDEAL when ordering
Deal Addict
Jun 7, 2005
1511 posts
9 upvotes
zoob wrote: Thanks. Ordered a pair for my parents.

Mamma Mia is really a show for older folks imho. I went to see it with a friend (we're in our early 20s) and I was almost dozing off after the intermission. The plot is just way to thin and there is at least 1 song in everything scene. I'm not a big fan of ABBA songs either (im okay with the songs but don't "like like" them). Overall, wasn't worth the $50 I spent on my tix.

However the older folks seemed to really like the show and were singing along and everything at the end.

I'm been to vegas and seen shows there so maybe my bar is higher than some people going in. I'm more for Sound of Music or Cirque du Soleil
Mar 9, 2004
494 posts
30 upvotes
Toronto
picked up tickets to mamma mia for his saturday at the box office, and saved on the service charge. a 6.50$ per ticket fee.
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2008
4669 posts
752 upvotes
Scarborough
deeplove wrote: Mamma Mia is really a show for older folks imho. I went to see it with a friend (we're in our early 20s) and I was almost dozing off after the intermission. The plot is just way to thin and there is at least 1 song in everything scene. I'm not a big fan of ABBA songs either (im okay with the songs but don't "like like" them). Overall, wasn't worth the $50 I spent on my tix.

However the older folks seemed to really like the show and were singing along and everything at the end.

I'm been to vegas and seen shows there so maybe my bar is higher than some people going in. I'm more for Sound of Music or Cirque du Soleil
IIRC it is more of a musical right? But I can agree with the ABBA comment.

Anyone know if the RoA code works? Planning to take the gf next week.
Help Contribute to our Wedding Fund :) A wise fortune cookie once told me this:
"A bargain is something you don't need at a price you can't resist"
FS: Christmas Window Decor :lol:
FS: 10mm H&R Trak+ wheel spacers, 5x100/112, 57.1c/b