• Last Updated:
  • May 6th, 2013 9:58 pm
Jan 7, 2006
392 posts
102 upvotes
Toronto

[mirvish.com] Mirvish Wizard of Oz tickets $79 with code

More offers from mirvish.com
"Andrew Lloyd Webber's new production of The Wizard of Oz is an enchanting adaptation of the all-time classic, completely reimagined for the Ed Mirvish Theatre stage."

Get tickets for $79 using the code TINMAN.
5 replies
Aug 2, 2006
348 posts
4 upvotes
i entered the code but i'm not seeing $79 bucks.
RFD is making me poor.
Oct 7, 2011
55 posts
21 upvotes
TORONTO
azn_riceboi wrote:
May 2nd, 2013 11:40 pm
i entered the code but i'm not seeing $79 bucks.
+1

code accepted, but NO CHANGE in prices for any tickets

OP where did you get this code?

There must be some condition missing
Deal Addict
Jun 5, 2012
1231 posts
392 upvotes
even cheaper! new codes MOM4 $199 4 seats pack and MOMOZ $79 seats. details below...

4-pack tickets require a minimum purchase of 4 tickets and are in restricted to certain seating sections. 4 pack is available for any Tuesday-Friday and Sunday evening performance through August 18, 2013. Use code MOM4. $79 offer is available for any Tuesday-Friday and Sunday evening performance through August 18, 2013 on top-priced tickets. Use code MOMOZ. Does not include premium seats. E.O.& E.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Offers valid for select performances only. All prices are in Canadian dollars and include 13% HST and $3.25 CIF. Offers not valid on previously purchased tickets and cannot be combined with any other offers. Seating restrictions apply and seating is subject to availability. Not valid for Wednesday matinees. Offer maybe terminated at any time. No refunds or exchanges. There's a $30 Service charges apply for 4 tickets.. free delivery i guess. > :( .

× < >