Expired Hot Deals

Mississauga: All you can eat Buffet Adult $8 Child $5 include taxes and tips!

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 8th, 2005 11:51 am
Tags:
None
[OP]
Jul 7, 2005
21 posts
Richmond Hill

Mississauga: All you can eat Buffet Adult $8 Child $5 include taxes and tips!

Went to China Buffet in Mississauga 4040 Creditview Road Tel:905-949-9333 last Saturday evening.

They are now charging the all you can eat buffet $8 for Adult and $5 for Child all inclusive (taxes and tips included). I believe the price is valid for dinner everyday including weekend and holiday.

They have about 26 different hot dishes (Egg roll, Spring roll, Chicken Wings (regular and spicy), Chicken Balls, Shrimp stir fry, Beef stir fry, Ribs, Tofu, Vegetables, Noodles, Fried rice etc.) 4 hot soups (Hot and Sour, Wonton, Egg Fu Yong + Hot Soy Milk), 4 different deserts (jelly, pastry etc.), some salad selection including headless strimp (decent size) and of course ice cream etc.

Food quality is good. Service is OK. Food choice is less than other buffet but how many dishes can you eat in a meal anyway! You cannot go wrong at this price. I've seen a lot of families there enjoying their dinner.

If you are near the area check it out. :)
27 replies
Deal Addict
May 13, 2005
1188 posts
28 upvotes
Toronto
Good stuff. Is it the same China Buffet in the plaza, by Fabricland?
Deal Fanatic
Jan 28, 2005
5621 posts
79 upvotes
Scarborough
this is HOT for $8 damn 2 bad i live far from saga
Sep 20, 2005
450 posts
50 upvotes
Scarborough
$8 tax included is an awesome deal.

This China Buffet is not a branch of China Buffet King, is it?
[OP]
Jul 7, 2005
21 posts
Richmond Hill
TheUnlikelyHero wrote:$8 tax included is an awesome deal.

This China Buffet is not a branch of China Buffet King, is it?
No. China Buffet King is another restaurant and they have more selections but of course the price is more expensive especially on the weekend.
Deal Addict
Aug 26, 2003
4062 posts
24 upvotes
You pay for what you eat.

You eat what you pay for.

All you can eat.

Eat you can all... :twisted:
/* My Heatware */ #define BITCOUNT(x) (((BX_(x)+(BX_(x)>>4)) & 0x0F0F0F0F) % 255)
#define BX_(x) ((x) - (((x)>>1)&0x77777777) - (((x)>>2)&0x33333333) - (((x)>>3)&0x11111111)) ...really weird C code to count the number of bits in a word Hacking RAID in XP Support Net Neutrality Canada
[OP]
Jul 7, 2005
21 posts
Richmond Hill
DarkReaper wrote:Good stuff. Is it the same China Buffet in the plaza, by Fabricland?
No, the one you mentioned is Emporer's Buffet (used to be China Buffet King) in Rockwood Mall.

China Buffet is near Creditview and Burnhamthrope Rd W (North West corner)

http://canada411.yellowpages.ca/mp/ON/M ... 71007.html
Feb 4, 2003
892 posts
60 upvotes
Good deal indeed. Will check it out this weekend.
Sep 19, 2004
315 posts
DON'T GO

it tastes HORRIBLE. it looks acceptable at first, but then when u eat it, its tasteless. i had 2 small plates and i left. It was 4.99 when i went, worst 4.99 i've spent on food.

i'm chinese too, so no biased opinion here.
Banned
Aug 31, 2003
1422 posts
Toronto (Beaches) Ho…
i love being cheap and all but $8 for all you can eat? i donno about this one guys, if you think about your health and the garbage that is served at that place, i mean they have to make a profit even when they are charging $8... i dont think you will be getting grade A meat there :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Deal Fanatic
Apr 8, 2001
5275 posts
31 upvotes
Maybe they use MCD's leftover oil??? ;)
:twisted:
Apr 23, 2004
497 posts
30 upvotes
Milton
they've had cheap deals there for awhile now... if you go with no/low expectations, its decent, but if you're thinking its like Mandarin for less than $8 bucks... well... suit yourself...
Nov 26, 2003
673 posts
3 upvotes
Mississauga / Hamilt…
i am chinese and lives 2 min to there... DON"T GO!! the food is crap, the owner is cheap (he bought few things from the retail that i worked)... just horrible food... i don't like Mandarin, but they r 1000x better!!!

FYI: he got several buffet locations. one in dixie, serving high class all u can eat chinese food for $50 / person...

this creditview location is just one of his store, earns close to nothing, but tried to out beat the other food in the plaza. (HK street and the japanese food)
jlam83 wrote:DON'T GO

it tastes HORRIBLE. it looks acceptable at first, but then when u eat it, its tasteless. i had 2 small plates and i left. It was 4.99 when i went, worst 4.99 i've spent on food.

i'm chinese too, so no biased opinion here.
Deal Addict
Aug 26, 2003
4062 posts
24 upvotes
donaldtin wrote:iFYI: he got several buffet locations. one in dixie, serving high class all u can eat chinese food for $50 / person...

Wow, really? Never heard of AYCE Chinese Food for $50. Any details? Wonder what do they serve, for that price it better be good.
/* My Heatware */ #define BITCOUNT(x) (((BX_(x)+(BX_(x)>>4)) & 0x0F0F0F0F) % 255)
#define BX_(x) ((x) - (((x)>>1)&0x77777777) - (((x)>>2)&0x33333333) - (((x)>>3)&0x11111111)) ...really weird C code to count the number of bits in a word Hacking RAID in XP Support Net Neutrality Canada
× < >