None
[OP]
Mar 27, 2011
538 posts
252 upvotes
Toronto

Mississauga Outgrow outplay sale Oct 19-21 2018

Hi RFD,

First time parent here, expecting a kid next year.

Just wondering if anyone has had experience with the previous outgrow outplay sales?

How are the prices for the brand new unopened items?

I was planning on waiting for BF / boxing day. We're a little far from sauga so not sure if it's worth the journey.

Your input would be appreciated, thanks!

https://mississauga.outgrowoutplay.com/index.php
4 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2008
1953 posts
323 upvotes
Milton, Ontario
Is this sale for new items, or used, or both ?
Sep 5, 2012
71 posts
9 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
I went there...overall I think it was worth it only because we went on Friday (pre-sale for first time would-be parents)...we went back on Sunday and there weren't as many interesting things,but most items were discounted (50% off) and entrance was free (as opposed to the 15$ regular admission fee)...we were able to get quite a few things from our list and probably saved 30% of what we would have spent elsewhere...We were interested in bigger items like strollers, swing, and bassinets but didn't get any of those, in the end, some strollers for example needed cleaning...
We didn't get any clothes either...my wife said it had a musty smell... Overall a lot of selection so happy we went...We found stuff for the nursery, carriers, BNIB Dr. Brown Bottles, crib bedding sets...

We talked with other people (not first-time parents) and on their end, they didn't think the 15$ admission was worthy...