Mississauga recommendations

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 26th, 2013 5:16 pm
Deal Fanatic
Jul 29, 2005
5345 posts
543 upvotes
Mississauga
Wondering if anyone has tried Absolut Desi, on Tomken and Rathurn? Its a fairly new modern Indian restaurant and bar?
My food blog - Reggie The Food Critic.
Jul 14, 2006
808 posts
76 upvotes
I tried the falafel at Nick's (Tomken/Eglinton location) last weekend. It was good value as far as size and volume go but there was a distinct lack of overall flavor. I would be more inclined to try another place next time rather than go back there.
Nov 14, 2001
378 posts
18 upvotes
Mississauga
Raggie wrote:
Mar 17th, 2013 7:24 pm
Wondering if anyone has tried Absolut Desi, on Tomken and Rathurn? Its a fairly new modern Indian restaurant and bar?
It is the old Madras Dosa Hut. Now Dosa is only small part of the menu and expanded to include other Indian fare.
Deal Expert
Mar 7, 2005
17602 posts
732 upvotes
Brampton
13inches wrote:
Mar 27th, 2013 10:39 am
I tried the falafel at Nick's (Tomken/Eglinton location) last weekend. It was good value as far as size and volume go but there was a distinct lack of overall flavor. I would be more inclined to try another place next time rather than go back there.
The garlic sauce there wreaks some serious havoc on my stomach and breath.. I don't know what those guys are doing to their garlic sauce but it almost tastes borderline rancid to my palette
come troll our unofficial chatroom at #redflagdeals on EFnet
Jul 14, 2006
808 posts
76 upvotes
Tried Osmow's falafel last week and wasn't impressed at all.
× < >