Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Expert
Nov 11, 2004
62810 posts
359 upvotes

MJM's wishlist

well, the chances of winning are pretty slim so i just randomly picked a PC that's ~$1k for my wishlist :)

ENTRA e310

reg. price $976.77
MJM
- MJ = mahjong - a chinese game involving LOTS of strategy/skills and the smarts to win!
- M = maniac - just simply CRAZY about this game... i'd play it 24/7 if i had the time!

"I'll be here... I'll be 'waiting'... here... I'll be waiting... for you... so if you come here... you'll find me... I promise..." - FF VIII - FAN of the FF series ever since the beginning.

PEPSI IPOD WINNER on xmas.... what a SWEET christmas present!
Share:
4 replies
Deal Addict
May 22, 2005
2667 posts
55 upvotes
Thornhill
what took you so long mate?
Because You'd Be in Jail :)
[OP]
Deal Expert
Nov 11, 2004
62810 posts
359 upvotes
spol wrote:what took you so long mate?
well, 1stly i didn't have time to look around for what i wanted... too busy ;)

2ndly, i actually almost 4got it until Ryan bumped the thread reminding every1 about last/2nd last day to enter contests... (thanks Ryan)
MJM
- MJ = mahjong - a chinese game involving LOTS of strategy/skills and the smarts to win!
- M = maniac - just simply CRAZY about this game... i'd play it 24/7 if i had the time!

"I'll be here... I'll be 'waiting'... here... I'll be waiting... for you... so if you come here... you'll find me... I promise..." - FF VIII - FAN of the FF series ever since the beginning.

Deal Addict
May 22, 2005
2667 posts
55 upvotes
Thornhill
aha, I see, well good luck man with this wishlist.
Because You'd Be in Jail :)
[OP]
Deal Expert
Nov 11, 2004
62810 posts
359 upvotes
spol wrote:aha, I see, well good luck man with this wishlist.
haha... i'd be VERY surprised if i win.... (likely not)

btw,... i'm not the only 1 entering last day... look at how many threads created AFTER me for today....
ppl entering last minute :razz:
MJM

× < >