Oh yeah, 6 speed manual. After my R lease is done July 2019 I might finance a Golf. I want one to keep.guessaaa wrote: ↑Aug 1st, 2018 1:32 pmI went to the dealer and got some info for 2019. Below is a quick rundown of what I noticed.
- Trendline is gone, added Exec Line above Highline
- 1.4L TSI 146 HP engine
- MT will be 6 speed now, DSG will be 7 speed
- Digital cockpit still only offered for the R
- LED licence plate lights standard
- LED headlights standard for Exec Line
- Park assist, lane assist, light assist only available as option on Exec Line
- Park distance control is not mentioned
But so tempting to buy out my R for 24K after the term is done. Decisions! I want something that's fun but economical, and I heard the 1.4T can get fuel economy close to the TDI's.