Expired Hot Deals

[MLB] Flash sale Jun. 29th 6pm - 7pm ET 2017 MLB.TV yearly subscriptions for only $10 USD

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 18th, 2017 10:01 am
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
16819 posts
4632 upvotes
Nice pic watching on my Roku. Couldn't find it on the android TV store so it may have to be side loaded for my Nexus Player and Xiaomi Mi Box. This sure beats trying to find streams in Kodi. Wish other sports had flash sales like this. Thanks again to the OP...
Aug 20, 2009
259 posts
89 upvotes
Hamilton
i used PayPal with the solo 10US option... i believe PayPal is not available with group pay thats why I went that route. Also I don't have to neccessarily cancel or forget to cancel my subscription for next year because they cannot take a renewal from my PayPal account.... i think.....
Jan 14, 2013
38 posts
11 upvotes
NORTH YORK
Thank you so much OP! $7 bucks for the remainder of the season ... you just can't go wrong.

Remember to cancel your subscription immediately so you will not be charged for auto-renewal in March 2018. Still a long ways to go but I am a very forgetful person so I'd rather do it now than wait next year, if I even remember.
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2015
1393 posts
1065 upvotes
thanks op. used a $20 amex prepaid cc I received from a mir building a computer a few years ago. I only watch the jays and I am a bandwagon fan. I admi t it which is why I never sprung for it. for $10 easily worth it. kodi is done for sports. I use chrome on my android box and its also. passable but this is flawless. wish I could get this for NBA. NHL I always get it.
[OP]
Jul 4, 2016
139 posts
250 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
jbredflag wrote: i used PayPal with the solo 10US option... i believe PayPal is not available with group pay thats why I went that route. Also I don't have to neccessarily cancel or forget to cancel my subscription for next year because they cannot take a renewal from my PayPal account.... i think.....
Log in to your PayPal. Click the gear icon on the top right. Then click Payments tab. Then click Manage Preapproved Payments. If you see that MLB payment is active, you should click Cancel. After that, for sure they can't take a renewal from your PayPal account.
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2005
1202 posts
202 upvotes
Thought I missed the deal but just signed up for $7US
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2009
1685 posts
755 upvotes
Hamilton
Fwiw I forgot to cancel last year... called them around March 30th and said i didn't want it. Received a full refund no questions asked.
Aug 20, 2009
259 posts
89 upvotes
Hamilton
iamdesperado wrote: Log in to your PayPal. Click the gear icon on the top right. Then click Payments tab. Then click Manage Preapproved Payments. If you see that MLB payment is active, you should click Cancel. After that, for sure they can't take a renewal from your PayPal account.
Thanks a bundle! i followed your instructions and it worked, just received an email from MLB saying your auto renew subscription is canceled. Exactly what I was looking for! I think they bank on people forgetting to cancel so the autorenew gets them next year unexpectedly for $122.99US lol
Feb 16, 2012
278 posts
300 upvotes
Vancouver
Its showing $14.12 for Group Buy now but still $10 for normal. Any way to still get Group Buy for $7?
Jun 20, 2010
112 posts
141 upvotes
Kitchener
thanks to OP..was able to sign up for $10 deal...much appreciated
Feb 24, 2009
397 posts
23 upvotes
Gatineau, QC
Thanks, OP! I signed up. Do we get Blue Jays games on this?
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
21166 posts
10599 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
I’m seeing $14.12 for group and $20.17 for normal

I wonder why.....
Re: Procurement, Life & RFD
nasa25: say you won it in a raffle. That's what I do with like 86% of my purchases
infinityloop: Lying to your SO seems like an unhealthy long term strategy
nasa25: lmao