Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Contests

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
[Daily]

MLB / Scotts - "Take the Field Sweepstakes" (ends 30/Jun/2012, QC no, FB)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 30th, 2012 4:42 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Guru
Jul 30, 2005
12922 posts
106506 upvotes
Richmond Hill

MLB / Scotts - "Take the Field Sweepstakes" (ends 30/Jun/2012, QC no, FB)

The earlier issue with the entry form not accepting Canadian alpha-numeric postal codes has now been resolved (no thanks to The DZA)

Major League Baseball and Scotts Lawn Care Products' "Take the Field Sweepstakes"

Prize: Prize Package consisting of the following:

[INDENT](A) A 4-day/3-night trip for the Grand Prize Winner and (1) guest to attend the 2012 MLB All-Star Game exhibition in Kansas City, MO (the "2012 MLB All-Star Game") consisting of:
  • round-trip coach class air transportation from a major airport nearest to Grand Prize Winner's residence in the in the U.S. or Canada to a major U.S. gateway airport near Kansas City, MO; standard double-occupancy hotel accommodations (one (1) room),
  • two (2) tickets for the Grand Prize Winner and one (1) guest to attend the 2012 MLB All-Star Game,
  • and ground transportation to/from the airport and the hotel; AND
(B) A three (3)-day/two (2)-night trip for the Grand Prize Winner and one (1) guest to one (1) game of the 2012 MLB World Series championship (such game to be determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion) (the "World Series Game") consisting of:
  • round-trip coach class air transportation from a major airport nearest to Grand Prize Winner's residence in the U.S. or Canada;
  • standard double-occupancy hotel accommodations (i.e. one standard (1) room, double occupancy),
  • two (2) tickets for the Grand Prize Winner and his/her guest to attend the designated World Series Game, and
  • ground transportation to/from the airport and the applicable hotel
[/INDENT]
ARV: (A) + (B) = $9,000

Rules: http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/sweepstakes/y201 ... _rules.jsp

Enter: https://www.facebook.com/scottslawn/app_298023340266358

Search: scottslawn

Good luck!

E.&O.E.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: I'm not actively monitoring this thread. If you have a question regarding the contest, or encounter a problem and would like me to look into it, please PM me about it. Thanks.
Iv ta'be' Hev SoH, ghobe' Qoy lIj mu'mey, as SoH jaH pa' vo' vetlh tuq joq vetlh veng, shake lItha' the dust vo' lIj qamDu' (translation from the original Klingon: And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet)
18 replies
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2010
23808 posts
7673 upvotes
North Vancouver
no thx, I'd rather win a trip to the dentist than baseball.
Deal Guru
Jul 30, 2005
12922 posts
106506 upvotes
Richmond Hill
gbamber wrote: no thx, I'd rather win a trip to the dentist than baseball.

What'll you give me if I can find you a dental sweepstakes? :)
Iv ta'be' Hev SoH, ghobe' Qoy lIj mu'mey, as SoH jaH pa' vo' vetlh tuq joq vetlh veng, shake lItha' the dust vo' lIj qamDu' (translation from the original Klingon: And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet)
Deal Expert
Jun 27, 2008
19809 posts
378567 upvotes
Ottawa
thanks.
bring back colour
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2010
23808 posts
7673 upvotes
North Vancouver
ronin1701 wrote: What'll you give me if I can find you a dental sweepstakes? :)

A nice smile! :D
Deal Expert
Jul 6, 2008
18727 posts
1669 upvotes
Scarborough Bluffs
ronin1701 wrote: The entry form is not currently accepting Canadian postal codes. I've fired off a complaint and will update when this is resolved

You complain about everyone else, why not toss another fish to the cat.

entered
Deal Guru
Jul 30, 2005
12922 posts
106506 upvotes
Richmond Hill
The DZA wrote: You complain about everyone else, why not toss another fish to the cat.

entered

WTF are you talking about? Fish? Cat?

So would you prefer we left the issue unresolved? I don't see you offering to help.

:facepalm:
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2011
3412 posts
627 upvotes
Where am I?
gbamber wrote: no thx, I'd rather win a trip to the dentist than baseball.

Tickets to a game of the World series (especially if it is in New York) would be worth a dollar or two*

*driddles in no way endorses ticket scalping :)
Deal Guru
Jul 30, 2005
12922 posts
106506 upvotes
Richmond Hill
driddles wrote: Tickets to a game of the World series (especially if it is in New York) would be worth a dollar or two*

*driddles in no way endorses ticket scalping :)

:lol:

Well, the trip by itself ain't bad - even if you skip the game.
Deal Expert
Mar 1, 2006
16861 posts
1301 upvotes
thanks
2013 Contest Win Wishlist
  • Leafs Tickets / iPad / E-Reader / 46" HDTV / PS3 Gaming System / Cash / Guitar / Keurig
Deal Expert
Dec 22, 2006
44565 posts
44969 upvotes
Economy, NS
Now sure how I missed this one. Oh well 1 entry is better than none.
Thanks ronin1701 :)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)