Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[MLB.TV] $12.59 (USD) for the whole Season + Playoffs + World Series!

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 14th, 2016 6:40 pm
Tags:
None
Aug 20, 2003
493 posts
351 upvotes
Markham
Couldn't resist, subscribed Thanks OP!
Deal Addict
Aug 6, 2007
1235 posts
521 upvotes
Montreal, QC
b166er1337 wrote: http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/subscriptions/in ... r=22038998

Edit. If you subscribed a few days ago for the $25 deal, you can cancel within 5 days and get the refund. Call 1-866-800-1275. You can resubscribe at this deal.

Special Trade Deadline Sale

Get every out-of-market game for all 30 teams

MLB.TV Premium delivers everything you have come to expect plus all new exclusive features launching for the 2016 regular season, including: a free subscription to At Bat Premium, the #1 selling sports app in the App Store ($19.99 value), and the best picture quality ever (60 frames per second) for supported devices. Other features include choice of home or away broadcasts, live game DVR, multi-game viewing, and more.

Even better, if you start or join a group, it will be only $12.59 per person!

http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/subscriptions/in ... lcome=true
Does this include playoffs and WS. The heading on the page says "2016 REGULAR SEASON FULL FEATURE DETAILS"

EDIT** I called and it turns out 2016 REGULAR SEASON does include playoffs and WS.

Thanks OP!! GREAT find for $17.99 US!!!!!!!!!
Deal Addict
Jan 10, 2007
1748 posts
726 upvotes
Abbotsford
Thanks OP and Felix - joined up -
Deal Addict
Oct 1, 2008
1998 posts
414 upvotes
Ottawa
Last year early September it was about $3 with the group deal. A few had to fight to get the 30% off as they were charging full price first. Still 12.50 is a good price for two months of baseball (any team) + post season.
Jul 6, 2006
115 posts
11 upvotes
Can you use paypal for the group purchase? I only see credit card option. The site appears not to be SSL secured which worries me a bit.
Dec 20, 2010
629 posts
631 upvotes
Got it for $3 last year but this price is good enough to jump on it now, I doubt they'll do $3 again
Oct 18, 2003
99 posts
39 upvotes
Toronto
yoshen wrote: Can you use paypal for the group purchase? I only see credit card option. The site appears not to be SSL secured which worries me a bit.
Wondering the same thing.........
Deal Guru
Jul 20, 2006
12736 posts
6257 upvotes
Too much of a hassle to cancel and rebuy under different email address, what I was told by MLB.TV, to save a few $. Customer service was crap and the first call I placed said the offices were closed.
Jul 20, 2008
183 posts
18 upvotes
FYI, You may cancel right after signup, which makes you eligible to view the rest of the regular season and the playoffs. Then no additional charge for next season.
Do not buy North Face products, their CS is a joke
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2007
1732 posts
403 upvotes
Kitchener
bobcat99 wrote: Too much of a hassle to cancel and rebuy under different email address, what I was told by MLB.TV, to save a few $. Customer service was crap and the first call I placed said the offices were closed.
Yeah this is some bullshit. It says their hours are noon until midnight EST. It's 8:18PM EST but closed? Sounds fishy.

EDIT: I called back trying different departments and just got to a random person and they were able to cancel/refund for me. Refund takes a few days.
Deal Addict
Jul 24, 2012
1001 posts
552 upvotes
Toronto
Had a quality private stream for Jays game through Reddit but this is worth it just to watch the tight AL east pennant race.
Dec 17, 2009
679 posts
24 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP! I'd love to join the group for 12.59.. PM if some1 can make that happen. Thanks!
Dec 20, 2010
629 posts
631 upvotes
ssprod1 wrote: Thanks OP! I'd love to join the group for 12.59.. PM if some1 can make that happen. Thanks!
Just join one of the groups posted in this thread, I just did
Feb 13, 2007
270 posts
55 upvotes
randomusername wrote: I have MLB.TV this year and had it last year as well. I'm slightly nervous about getting the playoffs this season because the All Star Game was blacked out. When I tried to watch the ASG this year it asked me to sign into a US cable/sat provider. Last season ASG and playoffs worked great. Anyone else have ASG problem?

You had to go with the "International" ASG game feed (commercials blacked ut but otherwise identical to the FOX broadcast, I watched it in my hospital room with minimal issues (hospital wifi @ Trillium in Mississauga sucks like a black hole)

NefCanuck
Dec 17, 2009
679 posts
24 upvotes
Toronto
T_Ruff wrote: Just join one of the groups posted in this thread, I just did
Right on! Thanks T_Ruff
Deal Fanatic
Nov 25, 2010
6256 posts
3216 upvotes
Abbottabad
Joined but got charged 17.99USD. What gives?
Jan 27, 2010
294 posts
147 upvotes
Terrana
Signed up with the group 1 deal got charged 12.49 US. watching the jays/astros right now... thanks OP!
Sep 21, 2004
11413 posts
7187 upvotes
Calgary
smooth1975 wrote: Signed up with the group 1 deal got charged 12.49 US. watching the jays/astros right now... thanks OP!
I updated the first post so latecomers can join more easily. :razz:

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)