Free MLB.tv premium with purchase of Wendy's frosty & Tweet

Deal Link:
Price:
0-0.99
Expiry:
August 31, 2016
Retailer:
MLB.TV, Wendy's
This doesn't seem to be posted yet. It's not really a freebie either since you're supposed to buy a Wendy's frosty. But all you have to do is Tweet a photo of the drink. How you got the drink or the photo, that's up to you I guess ;-)

http://mlb.mlb.com/sponsors/wendys/mlbtv/

Tried this and it works. After 2 days I got a message on Twitter with a code and a link to register. Now I'm watching Osuna's blown save...
25 replies
Deal Expert
May 22, 2005
19031 posts
4123 upvotes
Thornhill
kushiwakamaru wrote:
Aug 19th, 2016 9:46 pm
This doesn't seem to be posted yet. It's not really a freebie either since you're supposed to buy a Wendy's frosty. But all you have to do is Tweet a photo of the drink. How you got the drink or the photo, that's up to you I guess ;-)

http://mlb.mlb.com/sponsors/wendys/mlbtv/

Tried this and it works. After 2 days I got a message on Twitter with a code and a link to register. Now I'm watching Osuna's blown save...
These errors in that game, its one of those...
Sep 25, 2007
81 posts
21 upvotes

GO TRIBE!
Deal Addict
Dec 22, 2014
2774 posts
2433 upvotes
Mordor
tbone9999 wrote:
Aug 19th, 2016 9:57 pm

GO TRIBE!
GO AWAY!
Deal Addict
Oct 1, 2008
1998 posts
414 upvotes
Ottawa
Valid to the first 34,000 fans...Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, ....Offer valid for new MLB.TV subscribers only.
From ToS.
May 6, 2008
66 posts
23 upvotes
I tried this last week, they said it was only available in the US.
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2012
1461 posts
521 upvotes
TBD
oldskule wrote:
Aug 20th, 2016 2:16 pm
How would they know where you're located? When you try and register for MLB?
Jan 14, 2013
416 posts
191 upvotes
Toronto
It is available only in the US. Wendy's Cups look different in the States and the hashtag is even $0.50 frosties blah blah.... 99 cents here.
That being said, I grabbed a picture off twitter that had been used of just the generic frosty on the table... did some quick iPhoto alterations, and submitted it as my own.

I don't have SN1 so hopefully this bails me out of those situations
May 6, 2008
66 posts
23 upvotes
kevdanga wrote:
Aug 20th, 2016 2:36 pm
oldskule wrote:
Oh it wasn't MLB that refused, it was Wendy's. I asked the cashier about the $0.50 Frosty MLB promo and she said it was only in the US. So I didn't try beyond that.
[OP]
Aug 3, 2012
23 posts
40 upvotes
Markham
oldskule wrote:
Aug 20th, 2016 4:57 pm
kevdanga wrote:
oldskule wrote:
Oh it wasn't MLB that refused, it was Wendy's. I asked the cashier about the $0.50 Frosty MLB promo and she said it was only in the US. So I didn't try beyond that.
The Wendy's Frosty deal is US only, but the free MLB membership shouldn't be US only. As kevdanga said, how would they know where you are?

Yes US cups look different. There's another ongoing Twitter tag campaign from US Wendy's: #Share4Adoption. If you search for that you can get lots of pics of US Wendy cups.

And while you're at it, do #Share4Adoption also so US Wendy would donate another $5 :-)
Deal Expert
Mar 25, 2005
21264 posts
2088 upvotes
kushiwakamaru wrote:
Aug 20th, 2016 5:07 pm
oldskule wrote:
Aug 20th, 2016 4:57 pm
kevdanga wrote:

The Wendy's Frosty deal is US only, but the free MLB membership shouldn't be US only. As kevdanga said, how would they know where you are?

Yes US cups look different. There's another ongoing Twitter tag campaign from US Wendy's: #Share4Adoption. If you search for that you can get lots of pics of US Wendy cups.

And while you're at it, do #Share4Adoption also so US Wendy would donate another $5 :-)
Geolocates upon login. That said I've never had an issue streaming despite it showing me in Canada.
Banned
Dec 7, 2012
32228 posts
8494 upvotes
GTHA
fyi, today's Blue Jays game is free on MLB.TV
Feb 13, 2005
127 posts
13 upvotes
Tweeted photo yesterday, got my code today, OP Thanked...

Did find it weird that the subscription expires Oct 03, 2016...