[MLB.TV, Wendy's] Free MLB.tv premium with purchase of Wendy's frosty & Tweet

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 24th, 2016 2:43 pm
Deal Addict
Oct 1, 2008
1998 posts
414 upvotes
Ottawa
Green Lantern wrote: Tweeted photo yesterday, got my code today, OP Thanked...

Did find it weird that the subscription expires Oct 03, 2016...
How did they send it?
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2012
1497 posts
552 upvotes
TBD
markom wrote:
Green Lantern wrote: Tweeted photo yesterday, got my code today, OP Thanked...

Did find it weird that the subscription expires Oct 03, 2016...
How did they send it?
Via Twitter dm.
Nov 3, 2008
54 posts
77 upvotes
Green Lantern wrote: Did find it weird that the subscription expires Oct 03, 2016...
The playoffs start October 4, and MLB sells a separate streaming package for playoff games. Even people that paid full price for a subscription will have it expire October 3.
Nov 15, 2014
187 posts
35 upvotes
Etobicoke, ON
nope. My subscription last year included all the playoffs and WS
May 24, 2009
191 posts
12 upvotes
What color is the cup supposed to be? I tweeted a picture with the white cup twice last week, still no code :(
[OP]
Aug 3, 2012
25 posts
40 upvotes
Markham
canucksfan19 wrote: What color is the cup supposed to be? I tweeted a picture with the white cup twice last week, still no code :(
Yeah I think it's white. Check out #Share4Adoption.
Jun 16, 2003
719 posts
161 upvotes
I got the email with the promotion yesterday and tweeted last night. Received my code at around Noon today.

The promo states it's first 34,000 fans only - however in their general T&C it stipulates:
Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, 18 years of age or older, except employees, associates, officers, directors, representatives & agents of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. ("MLBAM", "MLB.com", or "Sponsor"), the other MLB Entities (MLBAM, the Office of the Commissioner of Baseball ("BOC"), its Bureaus, Committees, Subcommittees and Councils, Major League Baseball Properties, Inc., BAMTech, LLC, The MLB Network, LLC, the Major League Baseball Clubs ("Clubs"), each of their parent, subsidiary, affiliated and related entities, any entity which, now or in the future, controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with the Clubs or the BOC and the owners, general and limited partners, shareholders, directors, officers, employees and agents of the foregoing entities) and The Wendy's International LLC, including its parent company, affiliates and subsidiaries (collectively hereafter all "Released Parties").
So technically it is US only, but I'm not complaining that it worked for me :)
Dec 11, 2014
19 posts
2 upvotes
London, ON
Sweet got my code. I like this aggressive marketing from mlb.tv this year :)
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2009
3984 posts
2496 upvotes
Awesome, sent the tweet this morning and got the code a few hours later. Thanks OP!