Expired Hot Deals

MLB.TV yearly subscription $17.99, or $12.59 with group link.

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 16th, 2017 10:07 am
[OP]
Mar 27, 2015
26 posts
15 upvotes
Lindsay, ON

MLB.TV yearly subscription $17.99, or $12.59 with group link.

Deal Link:
Hey guys, MLB.TV yearly subscriptions went on sale for $17.99 today. Regular price is $112.99 a year. I purchased and created a group, if anyone else purchases using the group code its a minimum 10% off, up to 30% off if we get three people to use my group code. The code is good for 48 hours from now. From what I gathered from the last RFD mlb.tv thread, as people use the group code and you hit the next tier, you will be refunded the difference back on your card.

Just copy and paste this link code for the group buy: http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/subscriptions/in ... Ready=true

Alternatively, if you would rather just pay $17.99 you can opt out of the group and buy it directly from the main website here: http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/subscriptions/in ... TVREDIRECT
Last edited by TomRFD on Aug 1st, 2017 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: short links aren't allowed
25 replies
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
15916 posts
4547 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
MLB customer service is a joke. I ordered on the last go around. Emailed them to cancel my auto renew and they cancelled the entire thing, including my current sub

Emailed them asking to fix it and didn't receive a reply.

Bunch of jokers working there.
deleted to keep the site family friendly. Was about copping sick fadez.

Well there's no sick fadez left to be copped now that the regimen cannot be admired in all its glory

RIP sick fadez.
[OP]
Mar 27, 2015
26 posts
15 upvotes
Lindsay, ON
Hopefully that is not an issue again, I was just looking at how to cancel the auto renewal, and it looks vague. The only button I see is cancel subscription, and I dont want to run into the same issue you did nasa25.
Oct 21, 2006
7 posts
1 upvote
Thanks OP, subscribed to the group. Hope I did it ok. I used your old link.
Sep 21, 2004
8864 posts
2398 upvotes
Calgary
DeOrgy wrote:
Aug 1st, 2017 11:10 am
Hopefully that is not an issue again, I was just looking at how to cancel the auto renewal, and it looks vague. The only button I see is cancel subscription, and I dont want to run into the same issue you did nasa25.
You can cancel after the season is over as auto renewal doesn't kick in until next March. Simply send an email to cancel.

I never had an issue with MLB online support.
Explore. Dream. Discover. - Mark Twain
[OP]
Mar 27, 2015
26 posts
15 upvotes
Lindsay, ON
blexann, I had to use Microsoft edge to get it to work. I am not sure if you are on mobile.
Deal Addict
Mar 10, 2005
4679 posts
559 upvotes
DeOrgy wrote:
Aug 1st, 2017 11:21 am
blexann, I had to use Microsoft edge to get it to work. I am not sure if you are on mobile.
I got it to work....what option do I chose?
Come join the Crypto discussion :

https://chat.whatsapp.com/33kLOgl0JXD7GLH0N0tspk

"Talent gets you in the door. Character keeps you in the room."
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
15916 posts
4547 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
DeOrgy wrote:
Aug 1st, 2017 11:10 am
probably best to wait until the season is over to cancel the auto renewal as to not give them the chance to f it up again.

Well there's no sick fadez left to be copped now that the regimen cannot be admired in all its glory

RIP sick fadez.
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
15916 posts
4547 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
Should show as $12.59 now that I joined.

RIP sick fadez.
[OP]
Mar 27, 2015
26 posts
15 upvotes
Lindsay, ON
No I think this is 2017 only.
Deal Addict
May 8, 2005
1796 posts
199 upvotes
Warden and huntingwo…
nasa25 wrote:
Aug 1st, 2017 11:02 am
MLB customer service is a joke. I ordered on the last go around. Emailed them to cancel my auto renew and they cancelled the entire thing, including my current sub

Emailed them asking to fix it and didn't receive a reply.

Bunch of jokers working there.
If you cancel within 5 days theyll cancel the current subscription
blexann wrote:
Aug 1st, 2017 11:39 am
I'm an MLB.TV subscriber so I don't need it for 2017...will this work for 2018?
Its for the current year only
Deal Guru
Nov 28, 2013
12546 posts
4060 upvotes
Oakville
Yeah, these deals only ever apply to the current year.
Public Mobile